Final touches for distribution edition for OVA

Discuss rule quandaries, supplements, or anything else OVA related here.

Moderators: Clay, Jade

Clay
Dangerously Sane

Final touches for distribution edition for OVA

Post by Clay »

As the date draws nearer for OVA to be in a Comic Store Near You(TM), I'm putting the final touches on the file for use by the printer. I'm replacing an image that did not print well, and also fixing some typographic inconsistencies. (The capitalization of words like "Player" and "Ability" and the hyphenization of "role-playing")

But I'm also considering on finalizing the names for certain things. Most likely to change: Extra Accuracy. I'm not quite sure how this ridiculous phrase came about, especially when I used "Inaccurate" for its counterpart.

So what do you think? Change it to Accurate? Change Inaccurate to Decreased Accuracy? Leave well enough alone?

This goes for other things too. Should more Abilities and Weaknesses be adjectives? Charisma to Charismatic? Acrobatics to Acrobat? Armor to Armored?

Let me know what you think!
Cloud
Savior of Turtles

Post by Cloud »

I dont know... I do like things the way they are and i do like what names you have suggested previously. Hmmm... Its a tough choice.
Watch this and all will become clear...http://tinyurl.com/m7qr3rq
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

I've changed Extra Accuracy to Accurate. I've also added a new power flaw called "Low-Penetration." It is essentially the opposite of Armor-Piercing.
Cloud
Savior of Turtles

Post by Cloud »

I see... any more changes?
Watch this and all will become clear...http://tinyurl.com/m7qr3rq
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

Complete errata for this edition from the last edition:

Further corrections to consistency, including use of capitilization for words like Ability and Weakness, and slightly varied references to the Beauty/Beautiful and other Abilities.

The rules concerning the use of Drama Dice have been modified. Endurance used to gain Drama Dice is no longer recovered in the conventional manner.

Extra Accuracy has been renamed Accurate. Otherwise, it works as it always has.

The Power Flaw "Low Penetration" has been added. It is the negative counterpart to "Armor Piercing."

Affinity now refers to Unnatural Resistance instead of the nonexistant Unnatural Defense.