the swarm

Discuss rule quandaries, supplements, or anything else OVA related here.

Moderators: Clay, Jade

Cloud
Savior of Turtles

the swarm

Post by Cloud »

I have a question. I am planning on converting a game to the revised ova. I was wondering if there is a power that allows you to transform into a swarm of animals/creatures.
Watch this and all will become clear...http://tinyurl.com/m7qr3rq
Joe_Mello
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Joe_Mello »

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!

Am I on the right track? :3 Anyway, you can probably tinker with the Rapid Strikes and Area Attack so that you can mechanically replicate a swarm of bees.
Joe_Mello: Could you make a common sense roll, please, Ryu?
Ryushikaze: With Smart?
Joe_Mello: Sure
*Ryushikaze rolls*
Joe_Mello: SHE'S DEAD!
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

There is no specific power that handles this, but as Joe Mello points out, there's more than a handful of Abilities that can set you on your way, along with the Transformation ability.

If you want to go a bit out of the box, Incorporeal Form is actually quite useful for something like a swarm of bees and, if used with a grain of salt, bats or anything else. Failing that, really high levels in Defense or Quick could also do the job. Heck, even Armored might work if you don't take it literally.
Cloud
Savior of Turtles

Post by Cloud »

The character is a snake ninja who can transform into hundreds of snakes. It was great, there was a time where an enemy of mine turned into spiders to escape being killed, he then transformed into snakes and ate the spiders!
Watch this and all will become clear...http://tinyurl.com/m7qr3rq