Fan-Made Character Sheet

Discuss rule quandaries, supplements, or anything else OVA related here.

Moderators: Clay, Jade

Did you find this useful?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 3
StarRaven
Worthy Tortoise

Fan-Made Character Sheet

Post by StarRaven »

I dunno how useful anyone will find it, but here's the character sheet I made for my group wen we started playing online and I needed something more organized to look at than the notepad txt files, badly organized Word files, and the odd Excel spreadsheet that my players sent me had me constantly searching for dice rolls, health totals, etc.

http://www.2shared.com/file/11151212/74 ... sheet.html
It's a DOC file. I'm sure there's a few things on there that only I use, but it should work until we get a shiny new official one~

And a preview: (EDIT: was a bit big, so I made it smaller)
bushido11
Worthy Tortoise

Post by bushido11 »

Your sheet is functional. Here's the sheet I'm using for now:

http://www.2shared.com/file/11162026/e6 ... Recor.html?

I took the liberty of writing the basic mechanics of the game as the second page. In the recovery part, I included that Tough and Vigorous (my re-write of Vitality) help with recovery rates by adding their bonus to the standard 5 health/endurance per X period of time (something I use in my game). Use it or ignore it.
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

Nice sheets, both of you. :) OVA will be moving to a two-sheet format in the Revised Edition, with character information on sheet and game information on the other, sort of similar to what you presented, Star Raven.

The "rules-at-a-glance" sheet is a nice idea, bushido. I was planning on a quick-start guide as a free download. Perhaps I should include a similar reference sheet, too.
StarRaven
Worthy Tortoise

Post by StarRaven »

I really like Bushido's one-page sheet, though! :D The PDF is nice, but since my players and I have to share this one back and forth online, it had to be something we could edit on the computer rather than print out. XD Functional was what I was going for! Hehe!
Joe_Mello
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Joe_Mello »

This has samples of my original sheet. It's been modified slightly for Revised, but yeah.
Joe_Mello: Could you make a common sense roll, please, Ryu?
Ryushikaze: With Smart?
Joe_Mello: Sure
*Ryushikaze rolls*
Joe_Mello: SHE'S DEAD!
bushido11
Worthy Tortoise

Post by bushido11 »

Nice sheets, Joe! Do you have unfilled versions of those character sheets?
Joe_Mello
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Joe_Mello »

Well, the backside was already up, and I just uploaded the revised front. You'll need to make a PDF yourself.

/lazy
Joe_Mello: Could you make a common sense roll, please, Ryu?
Ryushikaze: With Smart?
Joe_Mello: Sure
*Ryushikaze rolls*
Joe_Mello: SHE'S DEAD!