How is production going

Discuss rule quandaries, supplements, or anything else OVA related here.

Moderators: Clay, Jade

Ayleron
Shelled Plebeian

How is production going

Post by Ayleron »

Hey Clay, how are things going on your end. It has been nice to see that you have had time to answer our questions and stay active here on the forums but I am dying for some new OVA news. Are things going as you expected? Are you still in shock to this day over how much support you got? Are production companies meeting your demands? Is there anything we your fans can do to help you out? Let us know, I bet I am not the only one how is super excited and totally willing to do anything they can to help.
cassius335
Worthy Tortoise

Re: How is production going

Post by cassius335 »

Ayleron wrote:Hey Clay, how are things going on your end. It has been nice to see that you have had time to answer our questions and stay active here on the forums but I am dying for some new OVA news. Are things going as you expected? Are you still in shock to this day over how much support you got? Are production companies meeting your demands? Is there anything we your fans can do to help you out? Let us know, I bet I am not the only one how is super excited and totally willing to do anything they can to help.
Deadpool and 31,337 others like this.
Ayleron
Shelled Plebeian

Post by Ayleron »

Please do not mistake my interest for impatience. I am not trying to call you out, or insult you. I have loved seeing a game designer so involved in his community. It's a first for me honestly, and I think its super awesome. If there's nothing to really say right now that's cool too :). I hope things have been going well for you and that you feel our support and excitement on your side of the computer screen.
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

Hey Ayleron!

All the interest and excitement from fans on the forums has indeed been great. Rest assured, I'm hard at work on my side of the computer screen! Things are going pretty smoothly so far. I've been acquiring the remaining art for the book at a brisk pace, and work with all the various printers and product makers is moving forward without a hitch.

As for what you can do, just continue doing what you're doing! I know there's a bit of wait for OVA, so the fact that everyone's staying energetic about the game is great to see.