Posting some OVA material for my online campaign

Discuss rule quandaries, supplements, or anything else OVA related here.

Moderators: Clay, Jade

TheGreyReversed
Shelled Plebeian

Posting some OVA material for my online campaign

Post by TheGreyReversed »

Hey clay I should have asked this before hand but I'm a tad impulsive. Is it ok if I post the power perks/flaws section from the PDF in my online campaign? It's kinda hard to allow my players to create theire charcters without it. If you want to see what I'm using just go here http://thegreyreversed.googlepages.com/ ... ality-home
If there's anything you want me to add, change take down or delete let me know and I will take care of it promptly. I also recommend my players to buy OVA for a better undertsanding of the rules. :wink:
Last edited by TheGreyReversed on Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[i]"Keep talking, and I'll burn your house down and devour your entire family one by one as they come running out." Terror [/i] :D
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

Pah, go for it. The mean little notice in the front of OVA about "No copying or else!!" is just to keep people from, say, copying down the whole book and offering it for free somewhere. (Not that they can't just distribute the PDF easily enough...) It's just one of those omipresent legal statements, not so much any actual preference on my part.

To clarify: if it's just for your personal game, make and post notes to your heart's content.