I want to rescue this baby turtle

A free-for-all place for any discussion under the sun. Just find yourself a log and chat away!

Moderators: Clay, Jade

paintedturtlerescuer
Shelled Plebeian

I want to rescue this baby turtle

Post by paintedturtlerescuer »

My acquaintance has a silver dollar sized baby painted turtle, and all he did was put it in a 8gal tank and has been feeding it lettuce. No light, no access to land. So needless to say I want to rescue the little guy. Can he be put in with my current painted turtle? My current is 4 1/2 inches in shell length and male.
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Re: I want to rescue this baby turtle

Post by Clay »

Sorry that I don't have more information on this. I hope you were able to find a clear answer elsewhere and that the turtle is doing well!
FrankJScott
Exalted Amphibian

New Product Website

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Recommended Product Info dd0a483
FrankJScott
Exalted Amphibian

Excellent Product Info

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about New Product Website 8ea681_
FrankJScott
Exalted Amphibian

High Rated Human Composting Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

For the people asking about earth friendly burial, advanced cremation, services for the dead, funeral arrangement assistance, auburn cremation, the average price of a funeral, funeral without service, central cremation services, eco friendly funeral services, funeral home package deals, arranging a funeral without a funeral director, eco burial california, funeral and burial services, seattle funeral homes, modern funeral service, cremation providers, burial by composting, human cremation process, best simple funeral plans, complaints about funeral homes, I can vouch for this directory for human composting blog for funeral locations, online funeral directors, cremation only funeral plans, loved ones funerals, la funeral service, cremation plans near me, type of funeral, cremation services los angeles, green burial in washington state, local crematory, funeral representative, earth friendly burial, memorial alternatives burial, funeral homes los angeles, viewing and cremation, simply cremation and funeral arrangements, average funeral, cremation with funeral service, plant green cremation, funeral home and crematory near me, prepaid funeral packages, cremation without a funeral home, cremation san francisco, also. See More Recommended Ligmar Tips 0f68fdd