Some Questions on OVA

Discuss rule quandaries, supplements, or anything else OVA related here.

Moderators: Clay, Jade

Cloud
Savior of Turtles

Post by Cloud »

Yeah, I mainly use ground zero generation myself. I have found that people can create the character they want to play pretty easily this way.
Watch this and all will become clear...http://tinyurl.com/m7qr3rq
MelancholyofNyX
Worthy Tortoise

Post by MelancholyofNyX »

Clay wrote:I would love to see the new OVA come out in time for OVA's fifth anniversary on February 12, 2010...but we'll see.
2010? O.o I was really hoping for a late 2009 release considering this was first hinted at back in April >_>
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

Afraid so. I'd like a 2009 release date too, but it's just not going to happen. *laughs* I hope you guys feel the end product is snazzy enough to justify the wait, though.
MelancholyofNyX
Worthy Tortoise

Post by MelancholyofNyX »

I'm sure it will, it's not like I'm going to find a decent replacement for OVA while we wait. We've tried BESM and other similar products but they simply don't have the right feel that we enjoy with OVA. It's just the more I hear/read about all the upcoming improvements, the more we REALLY wish it would be released sooner rather than later. Still, keep up the great work ^_^
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

Sorry to keep you waiting. Good art takes a while, I'm afraid!

Just ask people who waited for the original book. I think I delayed it about a dozen times.