If you're so wise...

Got a question? Serious, silly, relevent, or otherwise, Wise Turtle just might have the answer!

Moderator: Wise Turtle

Tenka
Shelled Plebeian

If you're so wise...

Post by Tenka »

what are you doing in the RPG industry? :?
Wise Turtle
Wise Sage

Post by Wise Turtle »

I have no need for this thing you humans call "money." Thusly, the traditional downfalls that beleager this industry have no effect on me. I simply find this curious pasttime most amusing.

That, and I have been promised a lifetime supply of turtle wax...ahh...nothing like a finely waxed shell. But I digress.
Tenka
Shelled Plebeian

Post by Tenka »

Wise Turtle wrote:I have no need for this thing you humans call "money."
Question 2: "How can I become a turtle?"
Wise Turtle
Wise Sage

Post by Wise Turtle »

The answer is a difficult and lengthy one, involving topics ranging from biochemistry, psychology, and even religion. I have on past occassions dwelled on this subject with fellow intellectuals of your race for nights on end. Oh how we would be so angry with each other, debating on the intricacies of turtledom! But I'll try to sum up the answer in as short a span as possible.

You can't.
Tenka
Shelled Plebeian

Post by Tenka »

Wise Turtle wrote:You can't.
Now I know. :cry: And I've also learnt that wisdom knows limits.
Divine Dragon
Shelled Plebeian

Post by Divine Dragon »

*Bows in awe of the almight turtle's wisdom. Offers a big pack of the finest turtle wax to the almighty one as a sign of appreciation*

Dragons and turtles have a lot in common. We are both kind of reptilian, we are both wise, and we both kick ass. :twisted: lol
Wise Turtle
Wise Sage

Post by Wise Turtle »

So they do, only turtles tend to have less searing cases of halitosis.

And thank you for the wax.
Divine Dragon
Shelled Plebeian

Post by Divine Dragon »

lol ^_^ I'll just pretend that I know what "halitosis" is. Hmm.....that's not a bad thing, is it? :?

*gently roasts a knight he has placed at the end of a long stick and swallows him whole* Ahhhhh..... there's nothing like a quiet night out, looking at the stars and roasting a few knights over the open fire. :twisted:
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

Since Wise Turtle doesn't take kindly to explaining himself, I'll let you know that halitosis is just another (more medical) term for "bad breath."

And watch out with that knight roasting! My alias in multiple places is "Sir Clay" after all. ^_~
Divine Dragon
Shelled Plebeian

Post by Divine Dragon »

Since Wise Turtle doesn't take kindly to explaining himself, I'll let you know that halitosis is just another (more medical) term for "bad breath."
Thanks for the explanation. I'll try to remember not to sak him to explain himself in the future. :roll: lol
And watch out with that knight roasting! My alias in multiple places is "Sir Clay" after all. ^_~
lol ^_^ I'll try to remember that. I need to cut down on the knights anyway, too much colestrol, and their armors are too rich in iron. All in all it upsets my stomach if I have too many. ^_~ lol

From now on I'll concentrate more on other delicasies.... Like horses and cattle for example.....and the occassional innocent hero who comes to try and slay me of course. :twisted:

^_^ lol
flyingcircus
Shelled Plebeian

Re: If you're so wise...

Post by flyingcircus »

You know this question is from 2004, its now Dec. 2014 and there is still no physical book?

Where's the pod?
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Re: If you're so wise...

Post by Clay »

There was a physical book for the first edition of the game, which this is referring to. There however will be a new Revised paperback available early 2015.