Rescued a snaping turtle over the weekend.

A free-for-all place for any discussion under the sun. Just find yourself a log and chat away!

Moderators: Clay, Jade

Cloud
Savior of Turtles

Rescued a snaping turtle over the weekend.

Post by Cloud »

This weekend my girlfriend and I were on our way home. It was quite hot Saturday. We saw a rather large snapping turtle on the side of the road slowly drying up. We stopped and I took him to the grass before he almost bit me. My g/f went home and got a bucket, while i dropped water from a water bottle on him. We grabbed him and put him in a rubber tub and transported him to a nearby stream. I hope he will survive in his new environment.
Watch this and all will become clear...http://tinyurl.com/m7qr3rq
Wise Turtle
Wise Sage

Post by Wise Turtle »

Such bravery deserves its dues. I hope you enjoy your new custom rank that can be found beneath your name.

Ah, cold water on the shell, such a delightful sensation that elicits from me the pangs of nostalgia for my youth. But I digress. Keep up the good work.
Cloud
Savior of Turtles

Post by Cloud »

I am honored with the new title sensei.
Eisenmann
Worthy Tortoise

Post by Eisenmann »

That's very cool. When I was a kid I found a baby snapping turtle (Maybe 2" across) on the road near my grandpap's farm. He was so weary that when I picked him up he didn't fight. So I took him home and put him into an aquarium. By the next summer he was the size of a dinner saucer and outgrew the home I gave him so off he want back into the pond.
Cloud
Savior of Turtles

Post by Cloud »

Eisenmann wrote:That's very cool. When I was a kid I found a baby snapping turtle (Maybe 2" across) on the road near my grandpap's farm. He was so weary that when I picked him up he didn't fight. So I took him home and put him into an aquarium. By the next summer he was the size of a dinner saucer and outgrew the home I gave him so off he want back into the pond.
Well, you must have taken good care of him! I havent seen too many turtles lately. Then again, they do a good job of hiding!
FrankJScott
Exalted Amphibian

Updated Product Site

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Great Product Info dab6dc3
FrankJScott
Exalted Amphibian

Top Wrongful Death Attorney Tips

Post by FrankJScott »

To the man inquiring about accident in macon ga yesterday, ga lawyers, atlanta hydroplaning truck accident lawyer, georgia nuisance law, accident lawyer macon ga, 40-6-16 georgia fine, personal injury attorney south fulton, macon lawyer, why do trucks, atlanta truck wreck attorney, I highly suggest this that guy on wrongful death lawyer blog or macon car accident attorney, personal injury lawyer atlanta, macon auto accident attorney, medical malpractice lawyers macon ga, negligent surgery, weird georgia laws, georgia law firms, personal injury lawsuit funding warner robins, truck accident lawyer brookhaven, black box on a car, on top of this get the facts for liability attorney forum and don't forget car crash attorneys augusta, why are trains still used, truck accidents law firms, commercial truck accidents attorney, motorcycle accident attorney macon, defective medical devices attorney smyrna, personal injury lawyer atlanta georgia, atlanta truck accident attorneys, cumming truck accident law firm, defective products cases, on top of this new accident attorney info which is also great. Also, have a look at this top rated wrongful death lawyer advice alongside all injury lawyers ga, how to request video footage from a business, augusta car wreck law firm, atlanta truck accident lawyers, truck accident lawyer south fulton, why do we still use trains, cdl eye exam, law firms in ga, attorney macon georgia, automobile accident attorney augusta, alongside all this awesome wrongful death attorney link with kathy mcarthur, trucking crash attorney, valdosta medical malpractice lawyer, macon pedestrian accident lawyer, commercial accident lawyer, lawyers ga, funny laws in georgia, automobile accident lawyers augusta, improper truck maintenance attorney, atlanta tractor trailer accident lawyers, for good measure. Check more @ Awesome Clothing Store Simulator Website dd0a483