Errata Question

Discuss rule quandaries, supplements, or anything else OVA related here.

Moderators: Clay, Jade

Salith
Shelled Plebeian

Errata Question

Post by Salith »

I bought OVA as an actual pre-printed book and noticed that the Errata updates a few things.
Unfortunately I am having problems figuring out exactly what some of the Errata'd items need changing to, for example;
"Miho’s “Missile Launcher” weapon no longer makes incorrect use of the Extra Damage perk. It now has Area Affect instead."
Isn't Area Affect a multiple? So what Area Affect does Miho's Missile Launcher now have?

Also;
"p. 49-50 Arcane Magic has been clarified regarding its use with Abilities that require actions or Endurance."
HOW has it been clarified?!?!?

Are those of us who bought the physical print instead of the PDF getting the raw end of the deal here?
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

Check the main site. Anyone who has purchased any version of the OVA game may get the most recent PDF by filling out the response form in the back of the book. :)
Relentless96
Shelled Plebeian

To be clear

Post by Relentless96 »

Just because it does not seem to specifically clarify this for me anywhere on this forum or on the main site, what is the most current available print edition of OVA as far as the Errata document is concerned. Is the latest the Print Edition update, or is it the Distribution Revision Edition?

If someone could answer this question it would make purchasing the game much easier.
[url=http://www.1km1kt.net/rpg/mace.php]MACE: Martial Arts Card Engine[/url]
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

The Print Edition of the game was originally available from RPGNow before they did away with their print program. Distribution Edition is what was available from stores, though is now out of print. You can still find copies in various places online like rpgshop.com.

Hope that helps!
Salith
Shelled Plebeian

Post by Salith »

Clay wrote:Check the main site. Anyone who has purchased any version of the OVA game may get the most recent PDF by filling out the response form in the back of the book. :)
Well I emailed it in a couple of days after this suggestion, yet have not received anything back, so now what do I do?
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

Sorry, this has been rectified. I apologize for the delay!
Relentless96
Shelled Plebeian

Thankyou

Post by Relentless96 »

Clay wrote:The Print Edition of the game was originally available from RPGNow before they did away with their print program. Distribution Edition is what was available from stores, though is now out of print. You can still find copies in various places online like rpgshop.com.

Hope that helps!
It does help, thanks. There is a games distributor in Australia who has copies, so I will either buy it or the PDF. It is nice to know that the distribution copy is pretty up to date.

Thanks again.
[url=http://www.1km1kt.net/rpg/mace.php]MACE: Martial Arts Card Engine[/url]
Salith
Shelled Plebeian

Post by Salith »

Clay wrote:Sorry, this has been rectified. I apologize for the delay!
Still not heard anything :(
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

Not sure what gives, Salith. In any case, I've sent you another comp copy, this time to the email you've registered on the forum. If you still don't get it, let me know.
Salith
Shelled Plebeian

Post by Salith »

This one got through. Thanks a million =D