A Skitter build in OVA?

Discuss rule quandaries, supplements, or anything else OVA related here.

Moderators: Clay, Jade

SpamtonSuper
Shelled Plebeian

A Skitter build in OVA?

Post by SpamtonSuper »

For those who don't know, Skitter is an excellent character from the webnovel Worm. She is a good at heart person who is forced to do terrible things. The Taiwanese like Worm because the usage of tropes in it is similar to East Asian wuxia and we weeaboos write a lot of anime crossover fiction about it, so it is connected to anime (OK, that's very loose, but still).

It would be interesting to see how OVA can handle her, and I can't quite figure it out. These are her powers. She can control many insects (the amount is different at different points in the story), make them go plus ultra by pushing them to the limit, offload her emotions to (by having them act as subconscious or something) so she can look calm even when she's really angry or sad, get sensory inputs from them, and knows how to create clothes out of dead insects and spider silk. I'm not going to make her Khepri in this build where she can control people and all. Just her normal Skitter persona from the earlier parts of the story.

She has to plant them in various locations beforehand and all if she doesn't want to only work with the omnipresent kind of insects like ants, cockroaches, or flies too.

Can someone stat her up for me?
FrankJScott
Exalted Amphibian

Top Rated Product Guide

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about High Rated Product Tips 8fdd0a4
FrankJScott
Exalted Amphibian

Great Safe Laser Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

For the guy talking about bemer mat near me, safe laser 1800, bemer oxygen therapy, bemer evo, bemer rental near me, safe laser használata, bemer circulation mat, bemer treatment, tissue laser, lágylézer kezelés, bemer machine for healing, safe laser, bemer pad cost, safe laser 500, bemer electromagnetic therapy, soft tissue laser, bemer bérlés, bemer device, bemer magnetic therapy, safe laser 1800 infra, I recommend this one-time offer for safe laser for bemer mat, safe laser 500, bemer bérlés, bemer machine for circulation, safe laser vélemények, bemer bed reviews, bemer mat near me, safe laser tapasztalatok, safe laser 500 használata, bemer circulation therapy, bemer terápia, lágylézer, lágylézer készülék, bemer device, bemer rental cost, bemer magnetic pad, bemer ágy, beamer healing machine, bemer microcirculation device, safe laser 500 részletre, also. See More Great Safe Laser Website 6dc37a3
FrankJScott
Exalted Amphibian

High Rated Mongolian Tour Guide Info

Post by FrankJScott »

In response to the lady inquiring about the nature adventure, once and a lifetime experiences, adventure travel agents, under 30s tours, vast mongolia tour, an adventure trip, china wildlife tours, travel about tours, once in a lifetime experiences, on the go travel company, tours and holidays, outdoor adventure travel company, explore travel as, mongolian activities, natural adventure tours, best experience travel, france land tours, backroads adventure tours, adventure trip australia, western adventure, western mongolia, activities in the world, adventure trip, I recommend this helpful hints on trekking and hiking in mongolia link for adventure in travel, riding in mongolia, travel amazing, travel companies, sites to see in mongolia, best adventure holiday companies, mongolia experience, australia tour company, company adventure, trekking tours, mongolia winter clothes, adventure travel bloggers, winter excursion, adventure travel book, under 30s tours, deep tours, most unique experiences, small group tours of glacier national park, holiday travelers, tour and travelism, list your tours, nomadic travel company, unique travel experience, also. See More Excellent Safe Laser Tips 0f68fdd
FrankJScott
Exalted Amphibian

Great Carpet Manufacturer Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

To the lady talking about carpet turned into rug, custom rugs for room, carpet and design, types of floor rugs, use of carpet, luxus rugs, living room designer rugs, best living room rugs, stanton naturals carpet, carpet thickness, carpet thickness guide, area rugs on wall to wall carpet, rug for studio, house carpet design, area rug sets, local area rugs, den rugs, room ideas with carpet, rugs living room rugs, the one carpet, carpet making yarn, custom color carpet, in home carpet shopping, I can vouch for this Hand Tufted Carpet and Rugs Dubai for handmade tufted rugs, cheap living room rugs, types of carpet, rug on carpet design, most popular rugs for living room, different types of wall to wall carpet, custom rug making, rugs photography, custom rug company, wool rug bedroom, carpet levels, buy carpet rug, finishing carpet, rug in carpeted living room, designer rugs, shop rugs by size, pads for carpet, carpet space, over carpet, ar rugs, best place to find area rugs, an area rug, hand stitched rugs, custom photo carpet, rugs area rugs for living room, also. See More Awesome Carpet Manufacturer Site 38ea680