Legionem sum quia multi sumus

Discuss rule quandaries, supplements, or anything else OVA related here.

Moderators: Clay, Jade

Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Re: Legionem sum quia multi sumus

Post by Sabersonic »

Looks like it's time again for a new installment.

For the Resistance franchise, we have the Kraken. "Clash of the Titans" references and jokes optional.
Kraken
Largely considered a water-borne Widowmaker, the Kraken serves as the anti-ship/anti-fortification unit of the Chimera Army. Though considerably lightly armed for its role, with four tentacles that terminate in mechanical drills which also open into claws in addition to its extremely wide “four-flapped” maw, it is none the less highly capable in its task of both weakening fortification defenses and destruction of naval capital ships that would otherwise prove to be an obstacle to the advance of the Chimera Army. It’s marine nature also allows the strain to attack combat submarines as well.

(1 Point)
HEALTH: 70/70
ENDURANCE: 70
TV: 25 (30 Scaled)
DX[END] - Attack
  • 3[0] - “Fangs” (Ineffective)
  • 4[10] - “Mechanical Drills” (Multiple Targets x3. Activation; Elaborate Gestures; Inaccurate)
Level - Ability
  • +3 - Armored “Thick Hide”*
  • +3 - Attack*
  • +3 - Extra Actions
  • +1 - Healer “Hyper-Metabolism” (No Gestures. Self-Only)
  • +3 - Health Reserve
  • +2 - Life Support
  • +2 - Many-Handed
  • +1 - Psychic “Chimera Hive-Mind” (Requirement, Other Chimera)*
  • +2 - Quick
  • +1 - Strong*
  • +3 - Swimming*
  • +3 - Tough
  • +3 - Vigorous
Level - Weakness
  • -3 - Bizarre Appearance “Chimeran Anatomy”
  • -3 - Dependency “Link to Chimeran Hivemind” (Becomes Feral)
  • -3 - Ineptitude “Manual Dexterity”
  • -2 - Ineptitude “Tactical Novelty”
  • -4 - Impaired Sense “Taste”
  • -3 - Impaired Movement “Walking”
  • -1 - Mute
  • -3 - Restricted Freedom “Chimeran Army”
  • -3 - Servitude “Chimeran Army”
  • -3 - Vulnerability (Fire-based Attacks)
  • -3 - Vulnerability “Heat Stack” (Weak Point)
  • -2 - Unique “Volatile” (1d Check vs. DN 4 for Explosion when 0 HP or lower. Character suffers DX-4, Level 2 Area Effect Attack plus Scale Advantage)
* Indicates that Character Ability/ies are of higher value than human norm, thus applicable for Scaled Advantage.
Get your Portable ID!

Though he may have his flaws and faults, he was a husband and a father without equal. May the Angels welcome and accept him with open arms.

Rest in Peace, Dad
Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Sabersonic »

For the Terminator franchise, we have the iconic HK-Aerial.
Hunter-Killer Aerial Attacker
The most common airborne assault vehicle by Skynet, the HK-Aerial Attacker provides close air support to ground forces in addition to secure air superiority as a heavily armed and mobile weapons platform against human Resistance technical, although it is particularly vulnerable to shoulder mounted anti-air missiles and rockets. Additionally, the HK-Aerial Attacker is able to deploy either non-Infiltration Terminators or an HK-Spider, typically for shock tactics.

(1 Points)
HEALTH: 30
ENDURANCE: 30
TV: 11 (16 Scaled)
DX[END] - Attack
  • 3[0] - “Plasma Castor” (Overwhelming; Ranged. Ammunition; Requirement x2, Liquid/Humidity Light/Free Environment)
Level - Ability
  • +3 - Armored*
  • +2 - Attack*
  • +3 - Flight
  • +3 - Life Support
  • +2 - Minions “HK-Spider”
  • +2 - Passengers*
  • +2 - Quick*
  • +1 - Tough
  • +1 - Unique “Computerized Brain”
  • +1 - Vigorous
Level - Weakness
  • -1 - Dull
  • -3 - Emotionless
  • -3 - Infamous
  • -3 - Mute
  • -3 - Restricted Freedom “Hunter-Killer Unit”
  • -3 - Servitude “Skynet”
  • -3 - Unique “Impaired Manipulation” (No Limbs)
  • -3 - Vulnerability “Anti-Air Missiles/Rockets”
* Indicates that Character Ability/ies are of higher value than human norm, thus applicable for Scaled Advantage
Last edited by Sabersonic on Thu May 04, 2017 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Get your Portable ID!

Though he may have his flaws and faults, he was a husband and a father without equal. May the Angels welcome and accept him with open arms.

Rest in Peace, Dad
Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Sabersonic »

Finally, for the X-Com franchise, we have the Floater.
Floater
Created from the same species as the Muton, the Floater is a cybernetic organism capable of sustained flight though it is augmented to such an extent that the mechanical and biological are difficult to differentiate.

(1 Points)
HEALTH: 20
ENDURANCE: 20
TV: 12
DX[END] - Attack
  • 3[0] - “Light Plasma Rifle” (Affinity, Energy. Accurate x2; Armor Piercing x2; Ranged. Ammunition; Requirement x2, Liquid/Humidity Light/Free Environment; Weapon)
Level - Ability
  • +2 - Armored
  • +2 - Attack
  • +1 - Combat Expert
  • +3 - Flight
  • +2 - Quick
Level - Weakness
  • -3 - Bizarre Appearance
  • -3 - Restricted Freedom “Alien Invasion Army”
  • -3 - Servitude “Ethereals”
And that'll be it for this installment. So until next time, do these conversions pass mustard or are there any suggestions or even questions about the design choices made here?
Last edited by Sabersonic on Thu May 04, 2017 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Get your Portable ID!

Rest in Peace, Dad
Blobathehutt
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Blobathehutt »

It all looks good to me. I like how you do your stuff :) The only thing I can think of is I don't remember the Light Plasma Rifle in X-com needing a "Liquid/Humidity Free Environment" but that is just nitpicking and does not really matter. Overall good work as always ;) Oh! I have my own thread that is kind of like this one where I do D&D stuff but yours looks much better and you somehow got pictures to show up! Can you give me some tips on how to improve my thread?
You are who you chose to be.

If you like D&D please check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Dungeonmasterbloba

If you like RPGmaker games please come check mine out ;)
Indie DB: http://www.indiedb.com/games/mists-of-epsilon
Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Sabersonic »

Blobathehutt wrote:It all looks good to me. I like how you do your stuff :) The only thing I can think of is I don't remember the Light Plasma Rifle in X-com needing a "Liquid/Humidity Free Environment" but that is just nitpicking and does not really matter. Overall good work as always ;)
Well that one's a two-fer. One is from certain anime series that make logical limitations on otherwise high energy beam weaponry not work in certain environments i.e. underwater and thus make them environmental specific.

Two, I needed to lower the EP cost of use so it's a bit more manageable without using Endurance Reserve as a kind of E-Clip.
Blobathehutt wrote:Oh! I have my own thread that is kind of like this one where I do D&D stuff but yours looks much better and you somehow got pictures to show up! Can you give me some tips on how to improve my thread?
I'm not very knowledgeable in the lore of DnD to be a definitive critic in how accurate the conversions are. Heck, the closest I got was with the first Dungeon and Dragon film along with that one fan-ish movie about a party roleplaying a game who ultimately got killed by their PC alter egos.
Get your Portable ID!

Rest in Peace, Dad
Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Sabersonic »

Well it's been long enough and it looks like last time's entries had no issues whatsoever design-wise, so let's move on to the next batch.

For the Resistance franchise, we have the Widowmaker.
Widowmaker
Essentially a living, biological tank, the arachnid-like Widowmaker are a strain specially bred by the Chimeran Army to serve as heavy support roles. Though they primarily attack with their barbed foretalons, the Widowmakers have also spew out explosive globules for ranged, anti-formation attacks. In addition, it has been observed that Widowmakers have a rallying affect upon the lesser Chimera strains that allows them to fight harder, braver, and able to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.

(1 Point)
HEALTH: 70/70
ENDURANCE: 70
TV: 26 (31 Scaled)
DX[END] - Attack
  • 3[0] - “Fangs” (Armor Piercing. Ineffective)
  • 4[0] - “Barbed Talons” (Armor Piercing; Reach. Elaborate Gestures; Inaccurate)
  • 5[5] - “Acid Discharge” (Continued Effect x2; Effective; Ranged. Activation; Low Penetration x2)
  • 4[10] - “Explosive Globules” (Area Effect; Continuing; Ranged. Inaccurate; Low Penetration)
Level - Ability
  • +4 - Armored “Chitinous Hide”*
  • +3 - Attack*
  • +3 - Extra Actions
  • +3 - Health Reserve
  • +2 - Intimidation
  • +2 - Many-Handed
  • +1 - Psychic “Chimera Hive-Mind” (Requirement, Other Chimera)*
  • +2 - Quick
  • +2 - Strong*
  • +3 - Tough
  • +3 - Vigorous
Level - Weakness
  • -3 - Dependency “Link to Chimeran Hivemind” (Becomes Feral)
  • -4 - Ineptitude “Manual Dexterity”
  • -2 - Ineptitude “Tactical Novelty”
  • -4 - Impaired Sense “Taste”
  • -1 - Mute
  • -3 - Restricted Freedom “Chimeran Army”
  • -3 - Servitude “Chimeran Army”
  • -2 - Unique “Volatile” (1d Check vs. DN 4 for Explosion when 0 HP or lower. Character suffers DX-4, Level 2 Area Effect Attack plus Scale Advantage)
* Indicates that Character Ability/ies are of higher value than human norm, thus applicable for Scaled Advantage.
Oh! I should note that this guy, the Kraken, the Marauder and Mauler are large; outside the Awkward Size Weakness in fact so they have an automatic Scaled Advantage when faced against them head on on an even battlefield.

Generally a good idea to NOT engage it on an even battlefield.
Get your Portable ID!

Rest in Peace, Dad
Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Sabersonic »

Next up, for the Terminator franchise, we have the HK-Aerial Striker.
Hunter-Killer Aerial Striker
A variant of the HK-Aerial Attacker, the HK-Aerial Striker can be considered the HK-Tank of the air due to its heavy armor and armaments though at the cost of its overall size, resource allocation, and inability to ferry any ground forces. Its primary purpose is less raiding and patrols and more heavy weapon support with its two underslung plasma castors.

(1 Points)
HEALTH: 40
ENDURANCE: 40
TV: 22 (27 Scaled)
DX[END] - Attack
  • 4[5] - “Heavy Plasma Castors” (Multiple Targets; Overwhelming; Ranged. Ammunition; Inaccurate; Requirement x2, Liquid/Humidity Free Environment)
Level - Ability
  • +4 - Armored*
  • +3 - Attack*
  • +2 - Combat Expert*
  • +2 - Evasive
  • +3 - Flight
  • +3 - Life Support
  • +2 - Quick
  • +2 - Tough
  • +2 - Vigorous
Level - Weakness
  • -1 - Awkward Size (Large)
  • -1 - Dull
  • -3 - Emotionless
  • -3 - Infamous
  • -3 - Mute
  • -2 - Vulnerability “Anti-Air Missiles/Rockets”
* Indicates that Character Ability/ies are of higher value than human norm, thus applicable for Scaled Advantage
Get your Portable ID!

Rest in Peace, Dad
Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Sabersonic »

And finally, for the X-Com franchise portion of this installment, the Seeker from the DLC expansion "Enemy Within"
Seeker
An airborne cephalopod-like robotic unit, the Seeker utilize their cloaking ability to perform hit and run attacks against hostile soldiers.

(1 Points)
HEALTH: 30
TV: 10
DX[END] - Attack
  • 3[0] - “Tentacle Strangulation” (Paralyzing. Low-Penetration x2)
  • 3[0] - “Plasma Pistol” (Affinity, Energy. Armor Piercing x2; Impairing; Ranged. Ammunition; Inaccurate; Requirement x2, Liquid/Humidity Free Environment)
Level - Ability
  • +2 - Armored
  • +2 - Attack
  • +2 - Flight
  • +3 - Invisibility
  • +2 - Knowledge “Ambush Tactics”
  • +1 - Perceptive
  • +1 - Quick
  • +1 - Tough
  • +1 - Unique “Computer Brain”
Level - Weakness
  • -3 - Ineptitude “Manual Dexterity”
  • -2 - Obsession “Isolated Enemy Units”
And that'll be it for this installment. So until next time, do these conversions pass mustard or are there any suggestions or even questions about the design choices made here?
Get your Portable ID!

Rest in Peace, Dad
Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Sabersonic »

Oh! I should also note that I had demoted a good chunk of the Dead Space, Resistance, and Doom entries to Secondary Character status or at the very least decreased the Health and Endurance base levels to Secondary Characters. The exemption being the Demons of Doom since, well, they're demons, and the Terminators. Feel free to look them up and, if you're using them for your campaign setting, adjust accordingly.

So now Mal's Colonial Marines and Jedi have a fighting chance against these hords, but only just :twisted:

I mean, there's a reason why the topic's title is as such.
Get your Portable ID!

Rest in Peace, Dad
Blobathehutt
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Blobathehutt »

Sabersonic wrote: I mean, there's a reason why the topic's title is as such.
What does the name mean anyway?
You are who you chose to be.

If you like D&D please check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Dungeonmasterbloba

If you like RPGmaker games please come check mine out ;)
Indie DB: http://www.indiedb.com/games/mists-of-epsilon
Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Sabersonic »

Blobathehutt wrote:
Sabersonic wrote: I mean, there's a reason why the topic's title is as such.
What does the name mean anyway?
It's Latin for "Our name is Legion for we are many" or something along those lines.
Get your Portable ID!

Rest in Peace, Dad
Malancthon
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Malancthon »

Over here I've set the Grongi up using My Monstrous abilities, but understanding that not everyone wants to use high numbers for their game, I'll also present the Grongi by the book. If I post something with the Monstrous Abilities, I'll also try to post them normal powered so people have choices in what to use (...if anyone uses them, that is). In general, it should be easy to swap out some levels in Strong and Tough for Monstrous Destruction and Durability to convert back and forth.

Grongi (+1/+2)

An ancient tribe sealed for millennia, Grongi are a mysterious race of humans who had gained the power to transform into animal-like forms. These monstrous warriors took to hunting down another tribe of humans, known then as Linto, in a murderous game they called the Gegeru.
Attributes: Attack +1, Agile +1, Quick +1, Transformation +1/+2 (Armor +2, Strong +1/+2, Tough +1/+2; Bizarre Appearance -2); Code of Conduct (Gegeru) -2, Hatred (Linto) -1; Health: 20/40 (30/50; 40/60)

N-Daguva-Zeba

N-Daguva-Zeba is the lord of the Grongi Tribe, called the "One who brings the Ultimate Darkness", responsible for murdering the archaeologists before resurrecting the Grongi in modern times. His Imperfect Form labeled as "Unidentified Life Form #0" by the police. Before resurfacing nine months later in his fully restored Perfect Form, Daguva manages to slaughter 152 inferior Grongi in Nagano before killing Gooma and falling off the radar after six days of being sighted. By the time he resurfaces, Daguva assumes the guise of a white-suited young man with an aura. Once Gadoru is killed, Daguva begins end game by causing an endless heavy rain before defeating Kuuga in his Amazing Mighty form while leaving massive damage in his wake. As he revealed to Baruba, he is giving Kuuga time to get stronger as a favor for giving him time to move around the country in peace. Once at Nagano, Daguva resumes the carnage before starting a systematic genocide of all humans in Japan as he tells Yusuke to meet him at Mount Kurō for a final confrontation.

As the Grongi lord, Daguva has power over his kind through fear. The Grongi were an ancient tribe of humans empowered by strange metals found in a meteorite, gaining the ability to transform into beast or plant-like forms, with deadly strength. Daguva quickly proved to be the strongest of them, easily killing thousands by himself. An ancient holy warrior known as Kuuga, who used an arcane belt that gave him similar powers to the Grongi, was able to stop the Grongi's plans for genocide, but was unable to completely defeat Daguva. Instead, Kuuga sealed the tribe in a tomb for thousands of years until it was recently uncovered by archeologists. Daguva awoke first, slaughtering the archeologists before reviving the Grongi. Amused by the modern Linto, who had evolved into the current humanity, Daguva instigated the Gegeru, a ruthless game of slaughter by the Grongi, hunting down and killing humans in different ways. The winner of the Gegeru would be offered a chance to fight Daguva himself for leadership of the Grongi.

Appearing generally laid back, Daguva greets most challenges with a smirk, steadfastly confident in his abilities. Daguva does display a number of uncouth attitudes, though, as if not fully understanding (or caring) about societal norms. He'll often suggest fire or punching as an appropriate solution for the situation, and it's difficult to tell whether he's joking or not. Underneath his easygoing facade, however, is a constantly simmering rage, and to awaken it is a dangerous thing. Battle is one of the few things that excites Daguva, and naturally he despises the weak.

Health: 50 (80)
Endurance: 40
Defense: 4

Abilities (15)
Agile +2
Attack +3
Combat Expert +1
Evasive +1
Intimidating +1
Position of Power +1
Quick +1
Strong +1
Tough +1
Transformation +3
-Armor +2
-Strong +3
-Tough +3
-Bizarre Appearance -2

Weaknesses (10)
Arrogant -2
Bizarre Appearance (Grongi tattoo) -1
Code of Conduct (Gegeru) -2
Loner -2
Obsession (Ultimate Darkness) -3

Attacks
Pyrokinesis Area Effect (+10), Ranged (+0), Low Penetration (-5), Affinity: Fire; Roll: 5, DX: x4, End: 5
-Daguva can project waves of fire from his fingertips in either form.
Punch Stunning (+10), Ineffective 2 (-10); Roll: 5, DX: x3 (x6), End: 0
-Daguva has an affinity for an ancient form of martial arts.
Armored Claws Affinity: Transformed; Roll: 5, DX: x8, End: 0
-When transformed, Daguva can fight ferociously with his natural weapons.
Ultimate Kick Accurate 2 (+10), Effective 5 (+25), Build-Up 5 (-25), Affinity: Transformed; Roll: 7, DX: x13, End: 10
-Never seen, this ultimate attack is rumored to be able to destroy the world.
Last edited by Malancthon on Sun May 22, 2022 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Sabersonic »

Daguava certainly sounds like a worthy boss character there, Mal. I'm assuming that they're all based off a previous property....?

Anywho, it's time for more conversion entries (or at least, my interpretation of them), starting off with the last of the Resistance franchise, the Angel.
Angel
The highest ranking of the Chimera Strains, the Angels serve the Chimeran Army as commanding officers akin to Generals and are considered the very heart of the Chimera Hive-Mind, even with the creation of the Primarchs and Overseers that alleviated the strategic weakness that were initially the Angel as the central hub of the hive-mind. As the central “brain” of the Chimera Hive-Mind, the Angels have a telepathic link that one would consider “theatre scaled” in how far they are able to control and direct the other Chimera Strains yet barely move from Chimeran strongholds such as the Towers and the Chimera Fleet. The Angels are called such due to their ability to fly, though many theorize that this is due to the exhaust of the Heat Stacks rather than any other form of supernatural psionic ability.

Offensively, these are limited due to the fact that the Angel rarely engages hostile forces directly from the front lines, however they are none-the-less fatal if one is not cautious. They are able to deploy poisonous spines that spread toxic gas, largely to force its prey into a more suitable location to which it is able to throw lethal objects, call upon other Chimera for reinforcements, or more rarely engage in close-quarters combat. The Angels also have a deployable Force Barrier to protect themselves against hostile enemy fire.

(5 Point)
HEALTH: 40/40
ENDURANCE: 60
TV: 14 (19 Scaled)
DX[END] - Attack
  • 3[0] - “Fangs” (Armor Piercing. Ineffective)
  • 2[5] - “Toxic Gas Spines” (Affinity, Poison. Area Effect; Continued Effect; Range. Activation; Elaborate Gestures)
Level - Ability
  • +1 - Attack*
  • +2 - Barrier “Force Field”
  • +1 - Combat Expert*
  • +3 - Extra Actions
  • +2 - Flight
  • +3 - Health Reserve
  • +2 - Life Support
  • +1 - Knowledge “Military Strategy”
  • +2 - Many-Handed
  • +5 - Position of Power “Chimeran Army”
  • +5 - Psychic “Chimera Hive-Mind” (Requirement, Other Chimera)*
  • +2 - Vigorous
Level - Weakness
  • -1 - Arrogant
  • -2 - Awkward Size (Large)
  • -2 - Ineptitude “Manual Dexterity”
  • -1 - Ineptitude “Tactical Novelty”
  • -3 - Impaired Movement “Walking”
  • -2 - Impaired Sense “Taste”
  • -1 - Mute
  • -1 - Overconfident
  • -2 - Short-Tempered
  • -3 - Vulnerability “Heat Stack” (Weak Point)
  • -1 - Unique “Volatile” (1d Check vs. DN 2 for Explosion when 0 HP or lower. Character suffers DX-2, Level 1 Area Effect Attack plus Scale Advantage)
Get your Portable ID!

Rest in Peace, Dad
Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Sabersonic »

Next up, for the Terminator franchise, is the HK-Bomber
Hunter-Killer Aerial Bomber
A variant of the HK-Aerial Attacker, the HK-Aerial Bomber is a dedicated heavy assault platform as a kind of airborne artillery unit to saturate a target area with plasma castor bolts not unlike the bombers of the old world before Judgement Day. However, due to its size and mass in addition to the large resource allocation to its construction, it is not as agile and thus more vulnerable to being overwhelmed without escort both on the ground and in the air.

(2 Points)
HEALTH: 50
ENDURANCE: 50
TV: 21 (26 Scaled)
DX[END] - Attack
  • 5[5] - “Heavy Plasma Castors” (Multiple Targets; Overwhelming; Ranged. Ammunition; Inaccurate; Requirement x2, Liquid/Humidity Free Environment)
Level - Ability
  • +4 - Armored*
  • +4 - Attack*
  • +1 - Combat Expert*
  • +2 - Flight
  • +3 - Life Support
  • +1 - Quick
  • +3 - Tough
  • +3 - Vigorous
Level - Weakness
  • -1 - Dull
  • -3 - Emotionless
  • -3 - Infamous
  • -3 - Mute
  • -1 - Vulnerability “Anti-Air Missiles/Rockets”
Get your Portable ID!

Rest in Peace, Dad
Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Sabersonic »

And to round out this installment, for the X-Com franchise, we have the Muton.
Muton
Genetically engineered to be highly aggressive, the Mutons are created from the same species as the Floaters and serve as powerful shock troops and similar frontline combat in the alien invasion. However, this increased aggression and physical abilities have made them vulnerable to psionic attacks and lowered their general intelligence to such a degree that they must have knowledge of weapons and tactics imprinted in them as a kind of pseudo-instincts. Their most powerful ability, however, is their Blood Call with is a roar that strengthens the focus, resolve, and speed of fellow Mutons.

(1 Points)
HEALTH: 40
TV: 12
DX[END] - Attack
  • 4[0] - “Plasma Rifle” (Affinity, Energy. Accurate x2; Armor Piercing x2; Ranged. Ammunition; Requirement x2, Liquid/Humidity Free Environment; Weapon)
  • 4[0] - “Alien Grenade” (Affinity, Explosion. Area Effect; Armor Piercing; Impairing; Ranged; Stunning. Ammunition x3; Elaborate Gestures; Inaccurate; Weapon)
Level - Ability
  • +2 - Armored
  • +3 - Attack
  • +2 - Agile “Blood Call”
  • +2 - Combat Expert “Blood Call”
  • +2 - Combat Expert
  • +2 - Intimidation
  • +2 - Iron-Willed “Blood Call”
  • +1 - Knowledge “Squad Tactics”
  • +2 - Quick “Blood Call”
  • +2 - Tough
Level - Weakness
  • -1 - Aggressive
  • -3 - Dense
  • -1 - Short-Tempered
  • -1 - Trigger “Blood Call” (Roar from another Muton)
  • -2 - Weak-Willed
  • -3 - Vulnerability “Psionic Attacks”
Hopefully I got the mechanics of the Blood Call correct. So is it alright or does it need a little tweaking?

Either way, do these conversions pass mustard or are there any suggestions or even questions about the design choices made here?
Last edited by Sabersonic on Tue May 30, 2017 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get your Portable ID!

Rest in Peace, Dad