I would like to buy this game in book and not PDF..

Discuss rule quandaries, supplements, or anything else OVA related here.

Moderators: Clay, Jade

Shu-Woon
Shelled Plebeian

I would like to buy this game in book and not PDF..

Post by Shu-Woon »

I did not KNOW about this game till now, and I simply don't want a game like this in PDF, I really want it in book form. Is there nothing I can do about it?
Edsel
Worthy Tortoise

Re: I would like to buy this game in book and not PDF..

Post by Edsel »

The last info I had, a December 24th update to Kickstarter backers, is that the books are at the printers now and will be shipping to the Kickstarter backers soon, possibly by the end of January or early February. The hardback copies are exclusive to the Kickstarter, but I believe that paperback copies will be for sale to everyone. If my info is correct then I'd guess public sales will start after all the Kickstarter backers' rewards have shipped. So maybe a couple of months.

We really need Clay to reply to get a definitive answer.
"I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, sliders, or espers here, come join me. That is all." ~Suzumiya Haruhi
sniffycrab
Exalted Amphibian

Post by sniffycrab »

Stop being a weenie and buy the pdf. It is fun to have and play, trust me.
MikeOlson
Shelled Plebeian

Post by MikeOlson »

sniffycrab wrote:Stop being a weenie and buy the pdf. It is fun to have and play, trust me.
...I like things in print. Nice community-building, there.
cassius335
Worthy Tortoise

Post by cassius335 »

MikeOlson wrote:
sniffycrab wrote:Stop being a weenie and buy the pdf. It is fun to have and play, trust me.
...I like things in print. Nice community-building, there.
Did you seriously just post in order to take offence at a post directed at someone else? Cos that ain't exactly community spirit either.
MikeOlson
Shelled Plebeian

Post by MikeOlson »

cassius335 wrote:Did you seriously just post in order to take offence at a post directed at someone else? Cos that ain't exactly community spirit either.
Because he didn't quote anyone in his reply, I took it to be directed at everyone asking about when print copies would be available -- which includes me, someone who's also new to the boards here.
cassius335
Worthy Tortoise

Post by cassius335 »

MikeOlson wrote:Because he didn't quote anyone in his reply, I took it to be directed at everyone asking about when print copies would be available -- which includes me, someone who's also new to the boards here.
"Everyone" wasn't in the thread to be addressed.
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

I prefer the good ol’ “dead tree” version myself. The book is still in production, but it will be for sale outside of the Kickstarter. So it may be some time yet, but you will be able to get a copy.

Also, if you still wanted to “back” the game, you can contact me via email (see the support link on www.wiseturtle.com) and I can see if we can work something out.
Trailblazer57
Worthy Tortoise

Post by Trailblazer57 »

I originally only wanted the pdf, but i wait for the physical version as well. i need a time machine.
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

Be careful! The whole time-traveling biz may not work as you intend—just ask Auren!