Looking for players for OVA game

Advertise upcoming campaigns; place want-ads for Game Masters and Players online or in your area.

Moderator: Clay

german.j.sanders
Shelled Plebeian

Looking for players for OVA game

Post by german.j.sanders »

I'm looking for 4 players to run a game of SAO: Sword Art Online using OVA RPG. It will be a mixture of PbP and Hangouts using the website Tavern-Keeper.

If possible, I would prefer a mix of both genders in the players; that way, there's much more variety when it comes to roleplay. It is a first come, first served rule and to those interested I will send the link.

If there are any questions about the campaign post below me know. Thanks and have a good day!

PS. One thing I can definitely say is that it won't be a long campaign, it will be divided between short adventures, all of them different but somehow connected.
Atmo
Exalted Amphibian

Re: Looking for players for OVA game

Post by Atmo »

Kinda interested, but the Hangouts part makes me shiver.
sniffycrab
Exalted Amphibian

Post by sniffycrab »

Same here. I never met anyone who actually used Google hangouts.
german.j.sanders
Shelled Plebeian

I've actually run it using Roll20 and it worked like a charm. For this one I'm not using hangouts as the main channel, it will only be maybe once a month or more. It will be PbP but I'll hangouts just to explain some campaign stuff that's hard to explain through text (as I feel the message can get lost in text translation, spoken from experience).

That's the only reason, there won't be any actual gameplay through hangouts.
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

I’ve found hangouts is a great piece of software, if for no other reason than the screenshare option.

Actually joining the hangout without a few clicks of trial and error is another matter entirely...
german.j.sanders
Shelled Plebeian

Clay wrote:I’ve found hangouts is a great piece of software, if for no other reason than the screenshare option.

Actually joining the hangout without a few clicks of trial and error is another matter entirely...
That's true, but I still prefer it over skype. Lesser evil and all that. :D