Player here, online only

Advertise upcoming campaigns; place want-ads for Game Masters and Players online or in your area.

Moderator: Clay

Atmo
Exalted Amphibian

Player here, online only

Post by Atmo »

Hello. I'm looking for an online group of OVA that doesn't uses Skype, Hangouts, Raidcall or anything that voice or video is needed. I'm a backer, so I have the Revised edition with me.

Suggestions: rpol.net (PbP like), Irc (esper.net looks good), Telegram (can be used via smartphone and pc), RRPG Firecast (brazillian, but useful), Tavern Keeper (tends to crash with me sometimes), this forum (why not?).

High priority: small games (~10 sessions) or one-shots (to experiment concepts).

Low priority: looooong campaigns.

Not accepting: One Piece, Naruto, Fairy Tail, anything that isn't anime-related.

Interested in: Touhou, Akame ga Kill, Evangelion, Mushibugyou, Onigiri (MMORPG), Yozakura Quartet, Astarotte no Omocha, Busou Shinki, Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel, Night Wizard, Cursed x Cubed x Curious, Seikoku no Dragonar, Senyuu, Slayers.
sniffycrab
Exalted Amphibian

Re: Player here, online only

Post by sniffycrab »

I use rpol.net and Irc but I tend to play original games instead of ones of published anime. Is that a problem?
Starshadow
Shelled Plebeian

Post by Starshadow »

I am also looking to play ova online. New to it and it looks interesting. I work shift work days and nights so trying to get ppl together to play is difficult. If anyone can help on getting a game going or where to get more information would be much appreciated.
Atmo
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Atmo »

sniffycrab wrote:I use rpol.net and Irc but I tend to play original games instead of ones of published anime. Is that a problem?
I don't know, I just want to play something nice and fun.
sniffycrab
Exalted Amphibian

Post by sniffycrab »

Right, do you have rpol.net?
Atmo
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Atmo »

sniffycrab wrote:Right, do you have rpol.net?
Same name as here. Right now I'm trying to not run from a D&D 5e game, and got a Fate Accelerated game dead because one of the three players jumped out.
sniffycrab
Exalted Amphibian

Post by sniffycrab »

Right, I am Shady Joker on rpol.net and I been banned from the GPIA and GM's wanted Forums but can run and play games everywhere else on the board.So you would have to post the came concept to recruit players and name me Co GM to run it for you. Or you can GM and I'll just play.
Atmo
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Atmo »

sniffycrab wrote:Right, I am Shady Joker on rpol.net and I been banned from the GPIA and GM's wanted Forums but can run and play games everywhere else on the board.So you would have to post the came concept to recruit players and name me Co GM to run it for you. Or you can GM and I'll just play.
Let's discuss that via rmail.