Kickstarter!

Discuss rule quandaries, supplements, or anything else OVA related here.

Moderators: Clay, Jade

Chris Brady
Exalted Amphibian

Re: Kickstarter!

Post by Chris Brady »

Wow, managed to hit that last goal right to the wire. Congrats Clay!
"And now my friends, a Dragon's Toast! To life's little blessings; wars, plagues and all forms of evil. Their presence keeps us alert-- And their absence keeps us grateful!" - T.A. Barron
Edsel
Worthy Tortoise

Post by Edsel »

Very happy to see the KS was so successful. Can hardly wait to december to see all of the cool stuff arrive.
"I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, sliders, or espers here, come join me. That is all." ~Suzumiya Haruhi
Rawle Nyanzi
Worthy Tortoise

Post by Rawle Nyanzi »

Finally.

Can't wait for my PDF to arrive. This'll be awesome.
Atmo
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Atmo »

Rawle Nyanzi wrote:Finally.

I second that! :)
cassius335
Worthy Tortoise

Post by cassius335 »

Atmo wrote:
Rawle Nyanzi wrote:Finally.

I second that! :)
Thirded! :)

Hi everyone, by the way...
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

Welcome to the forums, everyone! I want to thank you all again for backing the Kickstarter. Make yourself at home!
Dregntael
Shelled Plebeian

Post by Dregntael »

Hi everyone! And gratz to Clay for the awesome kickstarter.
fractalwolf
Shelled Plebeian

Post by fractalwolf »

I just found out about the game/kickstarter -- is there any way to still pre-order the book & PDF?
Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Sabersonic »

fractalwolf wrote:I just found out about the game/kickstarter -- is there any way to still pre-order the book & PDF?
If I remember the comment by Clay correctly, you gotta contact him via e-mail or whatever's more convenient and then send him money via pay pal.
Get your Portable ID!

Though he may have his flaws and faults, he was a husband and a father without equal. May the Angels welcome and accept him with open arms.

Rest in Peace, Dad
Chris Brady
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Chris Brady »

I'm... A little worried, I've still got my money, and I've checked my CC and nothing has been taken, so I wonder how long it takes.
"And now my friends, a Dragon's Toast! To life's little blessings; wars, plagues and all forms of evil. Their presence keeps us alert-- And their absence keeps us grateful!" - T.A. Barron
cassius335
Worthy Tortoise

Post by cassius335 »

Chris Brady wrote:I'm... A little worried, I've still got my money, and I've checked my CC and nothing has been taken, so I wonder how long it takes.
Should have gone through by now, I'd have thought. Has Kickstarter sent you any emails on the subject?
Chris Brady
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Chris Brady »

cassius335 wrote:
Chris Brady wrote:I'm... A little worried, I've still got my money, and I've checked my CC and nothing has been taken, so I wonder how long it takes.
Should have gone through by now, I'd have thought. Has Kickstarter sent you any emails on the subject?
No, no one has, that's what's got me worried... No errors, no mistakes, no complaints. But nothing has been taken from anywhere.
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

fractalwolf: As Sabersonic said, just contact me personally and we'll work something out. Thanks for your interest!

Chris Brady: There are several backers whose accounts are still listed as processing. As you said, not complete, not errored, just processing. It may be that some cards just take longer than others, but it might not be a bad idea to write Kickstarter or Amazon Payments about the issue, just to be sure.
Chris Brady
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Chris Brady »

Clay wrote:fractalwolf: As Sabersonic said, just contact me personally and we'll work something out. Thanks for your interest!

Chris Brady: There are several backers whose accounts are still listed as processing. As you said, not complete, not errored, just processing. It may be that some cards just take longer than others, but it might not be a bad idea to write Kickstarter or Amazon Payments about the issue, just to be sure.
Will do, thanks.
Atmo
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Atmo »

Digital package is here, and i liked it very much! But, the A4 sheet looks like the letter...