Beacuse I'M the Goddess!

Discuss rule quandaries, supplements, or anything else OVA related here.

Moderators: Clay, Jade

Michael Hopcroft
Worthy Tortoise

Beacuse I'M the Goddess!

Post by Michael Hopcroft »

One of the more interesting new mangas I've recently been able to pikc up is a series called Because I'M the Goddess! that is at the same time vute, funny and downright scary.

The premise is that Pandora, a Goddess with the powers of a diety and the brain of, well, something with very little brain, has been sent to earth to recover "Gifts" that are plaguing mankind. And she has decided that a certain young man is going to help her in her quest, like it or not, because SHE'S the Goddess!

Unfortunately, whenever she displays her power she is transformed into a cute but powerless little girl, and can only be restored by a kiss from him and only him. which is not something he's particularly pleased about, because the full-grown Pandora is a pain to be around -- think of a more naive version of Paris Hilton with superpowers and the unconscious ability to enthrall everything in sight that possesses a Y chromosome. (Women, on the other hand, utterly despise her).
Cloud
Savior of Turtles

Post by Cloud »

sounds pretty good! I havent gotten any new manga lately but i did manage to get chromartie high on dvd at the anime con. Great show
Watch this and all will become clear...http://tinyurl.com/m7qr3rq
Siroh
Worthy Tortoise

Post by Siroh »

Does she like to take revenge on him when he doesn't transform her back into her powerful form? If so it sounds a little like Beating Angel Dokoro Chan. I'm imagining Pandora going through hammerspace weaponry and gag damage at a high rate as punishment for not kissing her immediately.
Siroh