PbP interest check

A place for OVA fans to run their own PbP campaigns.

Moderator: Clay

Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Re: PbP interest check

Post by Sabersonic »

Malancthon wrote:I'm not familiar with Konosuba, but it is a common enough trope that I thought it would work to 'sell' the Monstrous Abilities.
Still interesting to know. Especially in how largely useless the party was in that series.
Malancthon wrote:Ky-Mal, not so much other than he likes wearing alien looking armor, and that'd be like trying to say Boba Fett or Kylo Ren are Toku too.

But yes, Toku is sort of My thing, so it'll just be something I tend to do, either as a player or a GM. It's kind of a rabbit hole, once you get into Toku, man...
Well considering that Ky-Mal was more or less stolen by a god, if I recall the backstory correctly, and Dark Seid is more or less a god in those stories.

As for calling Bobo Fett and Kylo Ren Tokusatsu, well considering the origin of the term it's not that far off. Then again, I've already seen Iron Moon. Not sure if my psyche would remain intact if either one of them had a transformation sequence like that.

Well, there's a reason why Kei/Hadis was designed the way s/he was designed in OVA so I can't really blame ya for that front.
Get your Portable ID!

Though he may have his flaws and faults, he was a husband and a father without equal. May the Angels welcome and accept him with open arms.

Rest in Peace, Dad
sniffycrab
Exalted Amphibian

Post by sniffycrab »

I suppose DOOM STAR is the winner?
Malancthon
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Malancthon »

It is leaning that way. If you have an opinion, please feel free to share it.
Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Sabersonic »

We certainly shared ours :lol:
Get your Portable ID!

Though he may have his flaws and faults, he was a husband and a father without equal. May the Angels welcome and accept him with open arms.

Rest in Peace, Dad
Malancthon
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Malancthon »

So, unless Saber changed his mind, the vote is for the DoomStar scenario without the Monstrous Abilities. I am voting for DoomStar with the Monstrous Abilities. Sniffy, do you have a vote?

If we do go with the Monstrous Abilities, it will be story related. So you won't need to use your points to incorporate the Monstrous Abilities at chargen. They will be how you will 'level up', plus an extra point or two every now and then as xp reward.

The plot will be relatively straight forward- you won't need to do much more than kill the demons in front of you. So, it will be kind of a dungeon crawl. Of course, that doesn't mean you can't be creative with the situation, if you get so inspired.

I will be waiting for character submissions. As I said before, you will have up +15 Abilities, and keep to the Base Zero rules, meaning if you do have the full +15 Abilities, you will need -10 to -20 in Weaknesses. I have no issues if you just do +15/-10. Of course, combat will be heavily featured, so I would recommend levels 2 or 3 in your Combat stats. I'll probably frown if you try to combo too much (meaning, for example, having Agile 3 and Combat Expert 3 for a base combat roll of 8; a combo totalling +4 dice is borderline okay, +3 is preferred). Perks and flaws cap at +/-5, respectively, but they are allowed to go to 5 (so Accurate 5 and Ineffective 5 would be allowed, of course the Ineffective can only be bought down to 0, or 1/2 dice, as per normal rules).

For chargen, no Abilities higher than level 3 unless you can convince Me it is necessary for your character. Knowledge Abilities cost half (round up; Ineptitude is also half points). Health and Endurance will be separated (meaning they will not serve as back up pools).

Setting is generic sci-fi, not specific to Doom or Star Wars or anything. Meaning you can be free to choose your character idea as anything from a xenophobic non-human, a space knight with lazersword, a bounty Hunter, a rogue, whatever you think would be fun to beat up space demons with. Feel free to pilfer ideas from any sci-fi thing.

Two players might be a bit rough. I was planning on just GMing, but would you guys be interested in a GM PC as a third part member? Probably be either Kylstar Mal or Sciren. Kind of leaning towards Sciren.
Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Sabersonic »

Well to combat that whole "+8 to a dice roll due to +3 in this Ability and +3 in that ability ect" issue, it might be wise to implement the Combined Effectiveness whereas the total dice roll bonus of all applicable Abilities and their levels should not exceed +5 and even then it should be a rarity.

As for a GM PC, well it would be wise for said GM "PC" should not constantly outshine the other PCs, but rather be a guide and a world builder exposition dump when need be.

Along with being a "Plan B" in case someone's plan doesn't exactly survive contact with the daemonic horde. Also I'm not opposed to Monstrous Abilities to be one of our first upgrades when we gain experience.

Anywho, here's my first stab at a PC in this setting.
Dolph Eulatis

A Gifted Tulvaric Avian from the Citizen's Democratic Republican Empire of the Zemkhal City-State, Dolph Eulatis is but one of many Field Agents of the Ministry of Techno-Wizardry and, by extension, an official of the supranational Galactic Federation of United Nations. At a young age, Dolph wished to escape the oppressive class system of the Zemkhal Megalopolis Arcologies and the persecution of those "gifted" with the ability to freely wield magic. That chance arrived when a GFUN task force arrived upon the Tulvaric homeworld of Tul'Thuroq on a humanitarian mission and begin negotiations that should have ended the trade embargo against the city-state due to their expansionist, rampant militarism and enslavement of other species. Then, Dolph encountered a GFUN diplomat and explained his plight and need to escape Zemkhal which allowed him to be taken off-world as a refugee, though the rest of the DRE would view him as a "race traitor" to their nation.

As a Gifted Tulvaric, Dolph was placed under the apprenticeship of Ministry of Techno-Wizardry Special Agent Philip Strange until he was ready and of legal biological age to become a full agent. During such formative years, Philip Strange had helped the young Dolph to master his ability to wield magic effectively and efficiently so that others are not inadvertently harmed when such spells are cast, especially in the application of mana-centric technology.

However, upon becoming a full agent of the Ministry of Techno-Wizardry, Dolph realized too quickly how fiscally ineffective GFUN was due to the mass and scale of the superanational organization as his salary was barely enough to survive each day. A lifestyle, which one would almost descriptively call "monastic" or "spartan", to become jaded and frustrated with the galaxy at large; to almost automatically assume the worse in individuals and, on occasion, complain upon the size of his paycheck.

Still, this does not mean that he is poorly equipped when on assignments as he is assigned a suit of Infiltrator Combat Armor, a Plasma Long Messer, and a Carbine Bullpup which utilizes Kinetic Energy Radiation Bolt Projector (KERBP) technology during missions where subterfuge and espionage failed to achieve mission objectives. Which, unfortunately for Dolph, has happened on more than one occasion to the point that one could call him a combat veteran. A nature that is exacerbated under the GFUN's belief that a Techno-Wizard is able to fabricate tools needed to achieve mission success; a belief that the Ministry of Techno-Wizardry are keenly aware is rarely the universal solution.

As a Tulvaric Avian, Dolph is tall yet slender compared to most other hominid species of the galaxy. Combined with the near garish, yet awe-inspiring feathers of his species despite his stress-induced age, many across the galaxy have come to call the Tulvaric Avians "Elvish" in appearance and air, though Dolph still has no idea what an "Elf" is due to his upbringing within the thrall of the arcology underbelly of his homeworld. Also, like his Tulvaric Avian brethren and ancestors, Dolph is a lousy cook due to evolutionary ancestors being apex predators and have a poor sense of taste due to their meat-heavy diet.

Dolph's latest assignment, along with a contingent of GFUN servicemen, was into the discrete transport of classified cargo upon the cruiser H.S/M Galileows and posing as passengers. Thus, due to his extensive experience in the field, the Ministry of Techno-Wizardry have sent him incognito to guard the cargo to ensure safe transport or at the very least prevent its possession by those with less than noble intentions....

HEALTH: 40
ENDURANCE: 50
DEFENSE:5/6
TV: 13
Dice-DX[END] - Attack
  • 5-2[0] - "Mana Daggers" (Affinity, Magic. Armor Piercing; Barrier Buster. Elaborate Gestures, Both Hands on Weapon; Ineffective)
  • 5-3[0] - "Plasma Long Messer" (Affinity, Energy. Armor Piercing; Reach. Elaborate Gestures, Both Hands on Weapon; Weapon)
  • 6-2[5] - "Mana Shot" (Affinity, Magic. Accurate; Armor Piercing; Ranged. Ineffective)
  • 5-3[0] - "KERBP Carbine Bullpup" (Affinity, Energy. Impairing; Ranged. Elaborate Gestures, Both Hands on Weapon; Weapon)
  • 5-3[0] - "Mana Whip" (Affinity, Magic. Paralyzing; Reach; Stunning. Low Penetration; No Damage)
  • 1[0] - "Talons" (Armor Piercing; Defensive. Ineffective x2)
Level - Ability
  • +1 - Agile
  • +2 - Attack
  • +1 - Beautiful
  • +2 - Combat Expert
  • +2 - Evasive
  • +3 - Gear "Infiltrator Combat Armor"
    +1 - Armored
    +2 - Endurance Reserve "Mana Energy Cell"
    +3 - Magic, Arcane "Techno-Wizardry Spells"
    "Blessing of Yin'Sol" (Invisibility +3. Ammunition x2. END 10)
    "Breath of Zaah'N" (Life Support +3. Activation. END 10)
    "Cloud Dancing" (Flight +2. END 10)
    "Flight of the Comet" (Spaceflight +1. END 5)
    "Gift of Kel'Kal" (Telekinesis +3. Activation. END 10)
    "Mana Buckler" (Evasive +1. END 5)
    "Mindwalker of Dilbana'Aik" (Psychic +3. Activation. END 10)
    "Whispers of Nelgoth" (Incorporeal +3. Activation. END 10)
  • +2 - Inventor
  • +1 - Smart
  • +1 - Vigorous
Level - Weakness
  • -1 - Ageism (Old)
  • -1 - Bizarre Appearance "Avian Space Elf"
  • -2 - Impaired Sense (Taste)
  • -1 - Nosebleeder
  • -1 - Poor
  • -2 - Restricted Freedom "Ministry of Techno-Wizardry Field Agent"
  • -1 - Rude
  • -1 - Sensitivity "I'm not THAT old!" (Age)
  • -2 - Servitude "Ministry of Techno-Wizardry"
  • -1 - Short-Tempered
  • -1 - Stubborn
So how far off am I?
Last edited by Sabersonic on Thu May 10, 2018 4:28 am, edited 6 times in total.
Get your Portable ID!

Rest in Peace, Dad
Malancthon
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Malancthon »

Sabersonic wrote:Well to combat that whole "+8 to a dice roll due to +3 in this Ability and +3 in that ability ect" issue, it might be wise to implement the Combined Effectiveness whereas the total dice roll bonus of all applicable Abilities and their levels should not exceed +5 and even then it should be a rarity.
Basically, yes, although I'm just warning that I will be keeping an eye for that instead of being bullish about it.
Sabersonic wrote:As for a GM PC, well it would be wise for said GM "PC" should not constantly outshine the other PCs, but rather be a guide and a world builder exposition dump when need be.

Along with being a "Plan B" in case someone's plan doesn't exactly survive contact with the daemonic horde. Also I'm not opposed to Monstrous Abilities to be one of our first upgrades when we gain experience.
You got My idea regarding the GM PC. Plus, it'll be someone to interact with since the demons rarely if ever articulate more than a gutteral growl.
Sabersonic wrote:Anywho, here's my first stab at a PC in this setting.
Dolph Eulatis

So how far off am I?
That's... Quite a bit more backstory than needed. Could be useful for Me to help world build, so that is cool.

Couple of technical things. To start with, you have +10 Abilities and -20 Weaknesses. Actually, with Knowledge and Ineptitude being half cost, you have -19 in Weaknesses.

Offhand, I can see trimming Awkward Size (you can still be tall, just unnecessary to be awkwardly tall, which would be like 10 ft tall), Bizarre Appearance (-1 seems more accurate; you are eye-catching, not disturbing to look at), Ineptitude (cooking would not be something I expect to occur during the game, making the points superfluous), and Nosebleeder (tempting it may be, this isn't HDoom. Not that I wouldn't be opposed to a game of HDoom.... Lol).

I don't see Evasive or Quick, so your Defense is only 2 Dice. Might want to boost that. With no Evasive or Quick and only Combat Expert 1, I would hardly call Dolph a combat veteran. Maybe Agile 1, Combat Expert 2, and Evasive 2 (the Agile being the Avian's natural ability and Level 2 combat skills represent more experience to be considered a veteran).

With the Techno-Wizard focus, could be interesting to make your Magic abilities come from your armor. Maybe you were selected by the Ministry because you could attune to the Magics of a Techno-Wizard armor. I think I forget to mention it, but I am allowing Gear to be treated like Vehicle, meaning you can build an item worth twice the Gear level. Otherwise, I could allow a suit of armor to be considered a Vehicle from a rules point of view.

The Cancel: Headshots seems superfluous as well. I understand the logic behind it, but I think it's unnecessary points in Weaknesses, especially since your character already has so many Weaknesses. If you don't want to wear a helmet, or figure one can't be designed for the Avain's physiology, there could be a Techno-Wizard force field, a 'shimmer' that protects against exposed body parts such as your head.

Your Flight spells could be level 2, since the Flaw provides-5 EN and level 1 spells for Magic 3 are 5 EN while level 2 spells are 10 EN.

With Magic 3, you don't have to roll to succeed with activating an up to level 3 spell, only for level 4 or 5 spells. So that means you would need to roll to activate the Telekinesis, Psychic, and Incorporeal spells. You would have 6 dice to roll (base 2 + Magic 3 + Smart 1) but the DCs for level 4 and 5 spells are pretty high, I would probably just lower those spells to level 3.

Lastly, I noticed no Defense stat in this or actually any of your character statblocks. Could be useful to have. Similarly, your Attacks could use the attack Roll listed, for quick ease of knowing how many dice the attack uses to hit.

Otherwise, as a character concept, I like it. I kinda dig the idea of a techno-magic armor, so that would be the only character tweak I would suggest.
Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Sabersonic »

Malancthon wrote:Basically, yes, although I'm just warning that I will be keeping an eye for that instead of being bullish about it.
Well it's only a suggested idea, since it's only limiting character builds. After first XP, well, that's when it goes out the window.
Malancthon wrote:Plus, it'll be someone to interact with since the demons rarely if ever articulate more than a gutteral growl.
Oh, well I can only assume that the campaign basically begins when the fecal matter hits the fan. Initially, I thought that there would be at least a few NPC interactions with our PCs before, well, hell breaks loose figuratively and literally.
Malancthon wrote:That's... Quite a bit more backstory than needed. Could be useful for Me to help world build, so that is cool.
Well I'm glad that you got some inspiration for your hand at world building. Especially since it's basically the UN against the Athenian Empire IN SPACE for the astropolitical half of it. Part of it was actually inspired by a submission of mine to the Templin Institute's new miniseries. Well, second one anyway.
Malancthon wrote:Couple of technical things. To start with, you have +10 Abilities and -20 Weaknesses. Actually, with Knowledge and Ineptitude being half cost, you have -19 in Weaknesses.
Well it's one reason why I went with the full -20 rather than the minimal -15; if there's a weakness that might conflict in anyway, I got wiggle room.
Malancthon wrote:Offhand, I can see trimming Awkward Size (you can still be tall, just unnecessary to be awkwardly tall, which would be like 10 ft tall), Bizarre Appearance (-1 seems more accurate; you are eye-catching, not disturbing to look at), Ineptitude (cooking would not be something I expect to occur during the game, making the points superfluous), and Nosebleeder (tempting it may be, this isn't HDoom. Not that I wouldn't be opposed to a game of HDoom.... Lol).
Awkward Size and Bizarre Appearance, I can do. I figured that Dolph's species isn't something that can easily blend in with other beings, hence their inclusion.

Ineptitude is largely a species trait to reflect the fact that, as red meat-eating apex predators, their sense of taste is really subpar compared to humans and their cooking reflects this all too well. I mean the whole "bad cook" is an anime trope.

As for Nosebleeder, again I was under the impression that there would be at least a few encounters with NPCs before demons pop out and I can only imagine that, as a pleasure cruse ship, there would be a few choice females scantily clad enough to cause a reaction.

Not to mention that it would be a noteworthy encounter if at least a few of the demons are succubi and similar creatures of seduction not unlike the enemies in Dante's Inferno (WARNING: NSFW It has an M rating for a REALLY good reason!!!!)
Malancthon wrote:I don't see Evasive or Quick, so your Defense is only 2 Dice. Might want to boost that. With no Evasive or Quick and only Combat Expert 1, I would hardly call Dolph a combat veteran. Maybe Agile 1, Combat Expert 2, and Evasive 2 (the Agile being the Avian's natural ability and Level 2 combat skills represent more experience to be considered a veteran).
Yeah, that's one of the downsides of having an Ability Cap; not enough space for getting the dice you'll need down the road. Still, I'll implement the suggestion if only because you just might have an answer to that little issue of my character build.
Malancthon wrote:With the Techno-Wizard focus, could be interesting to make your Magic abilities come from your armor. Maybe you were selected by the Ministry because you could attune to the Magics of a Techno-Wizard armor. I think I forget to mention it, but I am allowing Gear to be treated like Vehicle, meaning you can build an item worth twice the Gear level. Otherwise, I could allow a suit of armor to be considered a Vehicle from a rules point of view.
Oh, well there's my answer. I'll just shift a few Abilities into the Infiltrator Combat Armor. Originally, the Focus was going to be just a simple ring that could theoretically be lost easily enough to make it a bother and balance things out. What with the number of spells in my PC's roster and all.
Malancthon wrote:The Cancel: Headshots seems superfluous as well. I understand the logic behind it, but I think it's unnecessary points in Weaknesses, especially since your character already has so many Weaknesses. If you don't want to wear a helmet, or figure one can't be designed for the Avain's physiology, there could be a Techno-Wizard force field, a 'shimmer' that protects against exposed body parts such as your head.
Well there was a particular backstory for that weakness. Originally the Infiltrator Combat Armor did come with a helmet, but when one is trying to stealthily infiltrate a criminal auction and have had a habit of being in a firefight more often than it could have been avoided and normally outside of his control, it was going to be Dolph's trump card in case did go south and having a helmet would spoil the illusion that he had no protection despite the trench coat barely hiding the armor. Thus, he opted to leave the helmet behind. With the demon apocalypse however, hindsight is a cruel 20/20.
Malancthon wrote:Your Flight spells could be level 2, since the Flaw provides-5 EN and level 1 spells for Magic 3 are 5 EN while level 2 spells are 10 EN.
Yeah, I think that one was a hangover from when I had Arcane at a lower level and it slipping my mind in a later revision.
Malancthon wrote:With Magic 3, you don't have to roll to succeed with activating an up to level 3 spell, only for level 4 or 5 spells. So that means you would need to roll to activate the Telekinesis, Psychic, and Incorporeal spells. You would have 6 dice to roll (base 2 + Magic 3 + Smart 1) but the DCs for level 4 and 5 spells are pretty high, I would probably just lower those spells to level 3.
Huh, must have missed that little rule when I was doing my character build. Then again, I wasn't really paying attention to the attribute description but rather that END Cost table.

And I only gave them a high level since even with the concentration flaw it would equate to an END cost of 0, but if you're alright with that then who am I to argue. Or should I just make the END cost be a simple 2?
Malancthon wrote:Lastly, I noticed no Defense stat in this or actually any of your character statblocks. Could be useful to have. Similarly, your Attacks could use the attack Roll listed, for quick ease of knowing how many dice the attack uses to hit.
Oh, well that was a habit from basically designing NPCs when such values weren't really needed.
Malancthon wrote:Otherwise, as a character concept, I like it. I kinda dig the idea of a techno-magic armor, so that would be the only character tweak I would suggest.
Glad that you liked what I had so far, barring a few tweeks and corrections here and there.

Speaking of, just got finished with them. Even added an Endurance Reserve to power up a few of those spells imbued into the techo-magic armor if only to limit the amount of Magic Missile Dolph could use in an encounter if and when something ever happens to said armor.
Get your Portable ID!

Rest in Peace, Dad
Malancthon
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Malancthon »

Sabersonic wrote:Oh, well I can only assume that the campaign basically begins when the fecal matter hits the fan. Initially, I thought that there would be at least a few NPC interactions with our PCs before, well, hell breaks loose figuratively and literally.
There will be some interaction with NPCs before Hell breaks loose. And if you want, there can be an occasional encounter with female Doom monsters. I really have no problem with that. I mean, HDoom is really a thing...

It can make sense to keep Nosebleeder, if that is what you'd like. My character, after all, will be having Lightweight Drinker as a Weakness. My suggestion was more to help you trim the fat off the build.
Sabersonic wrote:Well it's one reason why I went with the full -20 rather than the minimal -15; if there's a weakness that might conflict in anyway, I got wiggle room.
You might have misinterpreted. You start with 15 points in Abilities. To stay within Base Zero rules, you would need at least 10 points in Weaknesses or a maximum of 20 points. I would suggest keeping to the minimum, but you are welcome to have up to 20.

However, with your initial build at 10 points in Abilities, that would make the maximum points for Weaknesses as 15.
Sabersonic wrote:And I only gave them a high level since even with the concentration flaw it would equate to an END cost of 0, but if you're alright with that then who am I to argue. Or should I just make the END cost be a simple 2?
Activation is sort of the next step down from Concentration in the Flaw tier. Why not swap Concentration with Activation? Maybe it's a spell already keyed to the armor (instead of a wizard book for your spells, it's your armor), but it still requires some work to activate, just not your full concentration.
Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Sabersonic »

Malancthon wrote:There will be some interaction with NPCs before Hell breaks loose. And if you want, there can be an occasional encounter with female Doom monsters. I really have no problem with that. I mean, HDoom is really a thing...

It can make sense to keep Nosebleeder, if that is what you'd like. My character, after all, will be having Lightweight Drinker as a Weakness. My suggestion was more to help you trim the fat off the build.
I see. Well I was just adding some personality, and a bit of humor, into the overall build whose backstory is not exactly cheery.
Malancthon wrote:You might have misinterpreted. You start with 15 points in Abilities. To stay within Base Zero rules, you would need at least 10 points in Weaknesses or a maximum of 20 points. I would suggest keeping to the minimum, but you are welcome to have up to 20.

However, with your initial build at 10 points in Abilities, that would make the maximum points for Weaknesses as 15.
:shock: :shock: :shock: Excuse me while I add a few things.
Malancthon wrote:Activation is sort of the next step down from Concentration in the Flaw tier. Why not swap Concentration with Activation? Maybe it's a spell already keyed to the armor (instead of a wizard book for your spells, it's your armor), but it still requires some work to activate, just not your full concentration.
Well the Concentration flaw was less of a mechanical thing and more of the nature of the spell itself for draumatic reasons wereas Dolph needs to do something that requires him to not be disturbed while performing the spell, like trying to get a key item from an unsuspecting demon, to create tension and suspense that could either allow the party to avoid an otherwise painful firefight or be forced into one because a lapse in attention was just enough to trigger the fight.

But if you feel that it's not necessary for such dramatic tension, I'll just change it to activation.
Get your Portable ID!

Rest in Peace, Dad
Malancthon
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Malancthon »

+15/-14, seems alright to Me. Only thing, Endurance Reserve doesn't add to your Endurance Total, only gives you an extra 20 Endurance stored in your armor. Any other questions you might have?
Last edited by Malancthon on Wed May 09, 2018 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Malancthon
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Malancthon »

Ern Crowley

The Ebonite Order of the Galactic Federation of United Nations is not a popular position, viewed by many as harbingers of doom and bad luck. The reason for this is two-fold, as agents of the Ebonite Order are sent to root out evil and corruption, which often have... explosive results. The second reason is that every Ebonite wields the rare ability to magically impel others with curses and bad luck. This gives the Ebonites an unpopular reputation.

Ern Crowley was discovered ten years ago when he was able to manipulate his GFUN instructors into letting him pass without doing his work using his curse ability. This drew the subtle attention of the Ebonite Order, who took young Ern and indoctrinated him into the Order. Impressed with the strength of his curses, Ern was taught additional skills, such as being able to move objects with his mind and to discharge lightning from his fingertips. Ern was naturally agile, which made him deadly with his preferred weapon, an energy cross saber, despite not being well versed in the art of combat. As a recent graduate of the Ebonite Order, Ern is a bit impetuous, willing to jump to mission that might be too much for him and being quick to anger. Somewhat embarrassingly, Ern is not a heavy drinker.

Ern has been dispatched to the H.S/M Galileows under the assumption that he has been giving a low profile mission to help him mature. Little does he know the Hell he's about to face...

Health: 50
Endurance: 50
Defense: 4

Abilities (15)
Agile +2
Attack +3
Evasive +2
Knowledge (Hidden Secrets) +2
Magic, Witchcraft +3
Pilot +1
Telekinesis +1
Tough +1
Vigorous +1

Weaknesses (-10)
Endurance Use (Telekinesis) -1
Impulsive -2
Infamous (Ebonite Reputation) -2
Servitude (Ebonite Order) -2
Short-Tempered -2
Unique: Lightweight Drinker -1

Attacks
Cross Saber: Armor Piercing, Effective, Unwieldy, Weapon; Roll: 4, Defense: 3, DX: x5, EN:0
Defensive Stance: Armor Piercing, Defensive 2, Ineffective 2, Weapon; Roll: 4, Defense: 6, DX: x2, EN: 0
Negative Lightning: Ranged; Roll: 4, DX: x4, EN: 0
Telekinetic Choke: Impairing, Ranged, Ineffective 2; Affinity: Telekinesis; Roll: 4, DX: x3, EN: 0
Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Sabersonic »

Malancthon wrote:+15/-14, seems alright to Me. Only thing, Endurance Reserve doesn't add to your Endurance Total, only gives you an extra 20 Endurance stored in your armor. Any other questions you might have?
Nope, I think it's all jake from here.
Get your Portable ID!

Rest in Peace, Dad
Malancthon
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Malancthon »

Going to PM sniffy to see how he is doing. With any luck, I will get us started within the week.
sniffycrab
Exalted Amphibian

Post by sniffycrab »

I vote NO MONSTROUS ABILITIES.