Japanese Girls

Got a question? Serious, silly, relevent, or otherwise, Wise Turtle just might have the answer!

Moderator: Wise Turtle

Sister Machine Gun
Shelled Plebeian

Japanese Girls

Post by Sister Machine Gun »

Wise Turtle, why are Japanese girls in plaid uniform so sexy?
& Brother BOMB fishing in the rivers of life.
Most call me SisterMG but you can call me Calamity.
Sister Machine Gun
Shelled Plebeian

Post by Sister Machine Gun »

I think I scared the little turtle away :cry:
& Brother BOMB fishing in the rivers of life.
Most call me SisterMG but you can call me Calamity.
Wise Turtle
Wise Sage

Post by Wise Turtle »

Scared? Hardly. I've lived in the days before your forefathers even conceived of the word "scared," and as such even the most extravagantly egregious queries could not hope to elicit the base reaction you allude to. No, I'm afraid the emotion is much more akin to "despair at the human race" or "intense loathing" than anything similar to frightened.

But alas, as you will not let this question go, I suppose I must give it some sort of answer. By and large, any depictions of the subject matter you inquire of have been consistently doctored, posed, staged, perfected, and otherwise altered in order to prey most heavily on your race's insipid hormones, and as such, I imagine you could be convinced anyone in anything to be, as you say, "sexy."

The heavens forbid it, I daresay with the right lighting and due application of make-up one could be convinced that the abomination known as Man-Faye is somewhat attractive. I have very little faith in the vast majority of the human race's good taste, or even good sense.