Downloadable Idea

Discuss rule quandaries, supplements, or anything else OVA related here.

Moderators: Clay, Jade

blindshadow

Downloadable Idea

Post by blindshadow »

You guys should think of creating NPC sheets. That way, I can make multiple NPC's and save on paper.
Cloud
Savior of Turtles

Post by Cloud »

I think that could work. Maybe making it two or three NPC's per page. You could possibly create a beastiary that way. I probably could make it, but i have a few prolbems. I havent exactly gotten my copy yet (although it should be here next friday). I usually use photoshop or page maker to create documents like this. I dont have a copy of those programs, as they are really expensive. I could, however create one using microsoft word, but It wouldent feel right. Something so generic mixed with a work of art...
Watch this and all will become clear...http://tinyurl.com/m7qr3rq
webhead

Post by webhead »

I think the more material there is, the better! :D
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

Not a bad idea... What kind of key info would you guys like to see on an NPC sheet? How could it be organized most usefully?

Cloud: Someone not so long ago created the Abilities and Weaknesses quick-reference using Word. I tweaked it, but I could do the same for you, if you like. However, I've since realized that whoever made that document left out a handful of important Abilities... -_- I really should take it down and/or fix it.
Cloud
Savior of Turtles

Post by Cloud »

Well, I think if there is gonna be an npc sheet, its has to have the most important game information on it. characteristics, attack defense, health and endurance. Of course, things like name are important, but description and other things could either be put on the back or in the GM's notes.
Watch this and all will become clear...http://tinyurl.com/m7qr3rq