Fan Page Up!!

Discuss rule quandaries, supplements, or anything else OVA related here.

Moderators: Clay, Jade

TheBouncyPherret
Exalted Amphibian

Fan Page Up!!

Post by TheBouncyPherret »

Hey all, I just wanted to let y'all know that my OVA fan page is up and kicking!

www.ova.pherretink.net

Have a look!!

TBP
TheBouncyPherret
Exalted Amphibian

Also, anyone that has any OVA related stuff that you want put on the web, I'll host it for ya!! Just email me, and I'll put it up!

^_^

TBP
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

Awesome, Pherret! ^_^ When I get around to updating the much ignored links section of the site, I'll be sure to include OVA's first fansite! :D
Psistrike
Shelled Plebeian

Post by Psistrike »

Great site you have there, Pherret. Good design set-up and easy to navigate. Plus the Tables PDF is helpful instead of looking everything up through the book/PDF each time you can't recall something. Can't wait to see more stuff on your site, I will try to think up some stuff myself to put there. :)
TheBouncyPherret
Exalted Amphibian

Psistrike wrote:Great site you have there, Pherret. Good design set-up and easy to navigate. Plus the Tables PDF is helpful instead of looking everything up through the book/PDF each time you can't recall something. Can't wait to see more stuff on your site, I will try to think up some stuff myself to put there. :)
Thanks, Psistrike! I'm glad it's working out. Also, welcome to the boards, it's always nice to see a new face--figuratively speaking, of course ~_^.

I hope to have many new things on my site real soon. I'm actually on vacation right now, so I don't have access to my computer, but TheGreyReversed has emailed me loads of things to add to the site, so check back after the 11th or so...it should be up soon after that.

TBP
Last edited by TheBouncyPherret on Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheBouncyPherret
Exalted Amphibian

Just a heads-up...new stuff on the site!! Thanks to Grey for his submissions ^_^

TBP