OVA is out!

Discuss rule quandaries, supplements, or anything else OVA related here.

Moderators: Clay, Jade

Clay
Dangerously Sane

OVA is out!

Post by Clay »

...almost.

You can visit the product page here: http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=4280

However, RPGnow still has to approve the product. Please keep checking throughout the day.

I will also post a message here once the product has been approved.

Thank you all for your patience. It's been a long road, but we've finally made it! I hope you all enjoy OVA as much as I loved making it.

Don't stop checking wiseturtle.com yet though! Soon there will be a CONTEST commemorating OVA's release.

See you there!
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

Wow, RPGnow is fast.

You can now buy OVA! Yay!
Damiar the Wolf
Shelled Plebeian

Post by Damiar the Wolf »

Woo! I can't wait to get a copy!

I'm still very, very eager to have a print copy in my hands, of course. :wink:
Esteban Garcia
Divine Dragon
Shelled Plebeian

Post by Divine Dragon »

YAY!! It's finally out! :D

I'm REALLY new at this whole RPGNow and buying on the internet thing. How does it work? How do I do to buy it on RPGNow?

Hope it's ok to ask.

Btw, when will it be possible to buy a printed copy?
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

It's not too hard. All you have to do is sign up for an account. (Look for a Sign Up Link at the upper right, I believe.) Once you have a username and password, you'll be able to shop to your heart's content!

As for the printed version, it'll be a while. I'm guessing 6 months or so, but that is truly a guess.

We'll just have to see. ^^
Damiar the Wolf
Shelled Plebeian

OVA is mine!

Post by Damiar the Wolf »

I purchased a .pdf copy of the game earlier today, and am reading through it. I'm not finished quite yet, but so far I like what I read. I've already got two game concepts I'm working on: A cyberpunk game that's a combination CSI/SWAT/romance, and a high fantasy/steampunk setting (think Final Fantasy VII with the melodrama and action dials turned up to 11).

In the meantime, I'm Considering figuring out Print On Demand for the first time, eagerly awaiting the official print version, and loving what I've already got. :D

Hats off to ya', Clay. You've got a fan. 8)
Esteban Garcia
Andrea from Italy

Post by Andrea from Italy »

Got it! I will try and post a review on rpgnow after I have read it.
Michael Hopcroft
Worthy Tortoise

Post by Michael Hopcroft »

I got the download today adn was able to read through ot -- not in extreme detail, but enough to get a general idea. I like what i see a lot. The PDF isbeautiful and put together very well.

I especially like the sample characters, each of which seems ready to have a full series about them. Even some of the PCs are natural adversaries, which is a great bonus.

And the NPCs, if anything, are even better. From the tragic blind magical sharpshooter to the cold-blooded 12-year-old assassin-for-hire, some great characters.
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

Thanks for the review, Andrea! It's nice to have an international perspective, and I appreciate you taking the time.

And thanks for the compliments, Michael! I saw Heart Quest had quite a collection of sample characters itself. Can't wait to give them a good once-over. ^_^

But yeah, I intentionally created some interplay among the sample characters. Possible rivalries, romances, and more...That's the life of a good RP group. Or so I thought, anyway. ^_^