OVA - release date on 23rd?

Discuss rule quandaries, supplements, or anything else OVA related here.

Moderators: Clay, Jade

Andrea from Italy

OVA - release date on 23rd?

Post by Andrea from Italy »

I've read on RPGNOW that OVA is going to be released on the 23rd of this month. Is this confirmed?
I must say, from what I have read I am fairly interested in this game, and I am going to buy it in pdf format, because it is more convenient for me here in Italy.
I especially like the fast mechanics, at least as far as I have read here and in the demo, so I am curious to see how they work in actual play.
I am especially interested in the fantasy supplement, as I usually run fantasy campaigns; have you already started working on it?
Regards,
Andrea
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

The 23rd was a tentative release date to keep OVA "seen" on the RPGnow upcoming list. Apparently, this worked. :) Unfortunately, a much more likely release date is the 31st. I'm happy to hear about your interest though!

And yes, the Fantasy supplement is currently in the works, but it's more likely that the mecha supplement will be released first.
Andrea from Italy

Post by Andrea from Italy »

Pity, but I guess a few more days are OK. Besides, if the art in the rest of the book is like the demo, I think it is more than worth the wait.
Regards,
Andrea