Lets post some character concepts!

Discuss rule quandaries, supplements, or anything else OVA related here.

Moderators: Clay, Jade

Cloud
Savior of Turtles

Lets post some character concepts!

Post by Cloud »

I think its been a little while since we had one of these topics… I think. Anyway, Lets see some player characters!
Watch this and all will become clear...http://tinyurl.com/m7qr3rq
Cloud
Savior of Turtles

Re: Lets post some character concepts!

Post by Cloud »

My wife is working on a game where players play as students whom attend an elite academy of young students- whose goals are to do things like defeat monsters and other government threats.

Ultimately I ended up with the following character but I will detail the other idea I was going to go for before I went with Kazuya.

Eiji - lord of swords.
Eiji is the son of a man named Genki who once formed a packt with the legendary sword spirits of Japan. Genki died an honorable death on the battle field but as he was dying he asked the sword spirits to find his son in order for his son to take over where he had left off…

Only Eiji only really wanted to be a pastry chef…

Primary abilities:
As heir to the spirit sabre techniques- it allows him to summon ethereal edged weapons - namely swords of all shapes and sizes for attacks, maneuverability and defense. Ethereal swords appear at his beck and call and he can manifest many or one at a time. For attacks, his many swords can defend against many assailants at once. For Defense, he can manifest them to absorb blows and even bullets from high powered rifles. For maneuverability, he can use them has stepping stones or stick them into surfaces and use them as foot holds for jumping.

Agile
Attack
Barrier
Combat expert
Knowledge academics
Knowledge baking
Knowledge sports
Knowledge botany
Vigorous.

Weaknesses
Pacifist - he is a bit of a softy so naturally he avoids confrontation when possible
Shy - leading to him sometimes having a hard time being himself around others.
Obsession - he is obsessed with cooking shows like steel cook
Naïve - he's young and a bit naïve
Impulsive - Sometimes Eiji can overestimate his judgement leading to making some bad choices here and there
Servitude - the spirits of the sword can be demanding at times

EDIT: I kind of feel like I should add a little more on this. I wanted to go for the classic trope in anime you see where a main character is amazing at battle but his real interest is anything but. Hence why he is a pacifist that loves cooking and other hobbies like botany.
Blobathehutt
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Blobathehutt »

Sounds like a cool character to me, Thanks for sharing :)
You are who you chose to be.

If you like D&D please check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Dungeonmasterbloba

If you like RPGmaker games please come check mine out ;)
Indie DB: http://www.indiedb.com/games/mists-of-epsilon
Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Sabersonic »

Well I have a conversion of an older character of mine from a different tabletop engine that I've grown attached to (i.e. I've spent too much time refining it to make it playable in a campaign only for it to end prematurely) and I figured that I'll just throw my hat into the ring.
Kei Aiko/Yarouko
Hadis Arammudamu

Kei Aiko/Yarouko is a member of the Yamato Branch of the ancient human tribe of the Marados-Uvari of Anu’Dimitu’Alu (Sky Pillar), whom utilize their vast abilities and knowledge in the paranormal, supernatural, and metaphysical in exchange for their innate immortality to defend the mortal races from otherworldly powers that seek to enslave all or worse. Kei is also noteworthy of being a half-breed; with the father Daichi Hisokajin/Gal’Mudutu Suqamumu’Immaru as one of the well skilled Redum’nasaru (Sentinel) who take out threats before they become too large or powerful, and mother Lillith who is a Druj.

It is unknown why Lillith would consort with a human, much less of the Marados-Uvari Tribe and even less so to allow a conception and birth of the offspring, but left the child in the care of the father. As per the custom of the tribe, Kei cannot take the Hisokajin/Suqamumu’Immaru surname since the conception and birth were illegitimate and thus must take the name of a bastard. The Council, a grouping of the various Chieftains and Shamans of the Marados-Uvari Tribe, has seen fit to grant Kei the position of the Chosen or Nin'retsusu: The most powerful and well-trained of Marados-Uvari warriors who are second only to the Shamans in terms of mystical power. As a Nin'retsusu, Kei was rigorously and more often ruthlessly trained in the mystical and martial arts to ensure that the child is worthy of the honorable position of one of the Nin'retsusu, though even before such training Daichi had personally trained Kei as a Redum’nasaru before being taken away to first acquire the skills and knowledge of a Nasaru’Rabu (Guardian).

Daichi openly objects to this since the Nin'retsusu are expected, brainwashed even, to die in the line of duty for all of humanity and that to cast Kei as a Nin'retsusu is just a way to remove a half-breed from their ranks. His superiors and even the Council itself have stated that Kei's rapid training and growth is proof that the child must be a Nin'retsusu and that it was so fast that he would be given the Sacred Icon and become one of the Nin'retsusu long before the age of Maturity to which the child would be given tattoos all over their body as magical seals against evil. As per tradition, and to ensure that there would be no factor that would belay their hand in their sacred duty, the Chosen are rendered sterile. They have also pointed out to Daichi’s Enu’Kishpu (Alchemist) half-brother Eiji/ Damiqu’Guz who is in dire threat of turning to darkness from the many years of studying the dark arts in order to defeat them. Not even the sacred blood of their father, Haruto/Utu'Essuru the Younger who is a direct decedent of the one man who have seen the Great Old Ones such as Cthullhu and lived with his sanity intact, would be strong enough to ensure that neither he nor Kei would fall to darkness.

The Sacred Icon allows one of the Nin'retsusu to summon a Spirit Familiar to become the Nin'retsusu 's full body armor and weapons that would increase their physical and supernatural abilities exponentially. However, when the Spirit Familiar is summoned via the Sacred Icon, the Nin'retsusu are forbidden by tradition and sacred law from using modern firearms. Instead they must rely upon their martial skills and knowledge of the arcane to overcome threats, though there are a few Nin'retsusu who utilize the Techno-Wizardry weaponry of the Enu’Kishpu.

For Kei's first mission, the Shamans gave cause for alarm towards [Insert High School Name Here] to which the threads of fate warn of a grave event to take place. Thus Kei is "enrolled" to the school to ensure that what may come to pass will not since he is the only Nin'retsusu who is young enough to enter the establishment undetected and the Yamato Tribe have no resources to slip in one of their own as a teacher. However, such a mission would more than likely mean Kei’s demise since it also equates to entering unknown territory despite years of training. It is also due to this training that Kei is unfamiliar with the ways of modern life beyond the confines of the tribe, instinctively falling back to the traditions of the tribe and a warrior in training when faced with a strange social problem. Still, this does not mean that Kei is completely immune to the complexities of modern life in that the sweets and confections that are created are terribly distracting for one with such a strong sweet tooth.

HEALTH: 60
ENDURANCE: 60
TV: 13(18 Scaled)
DX[END] - Attack
  • 3[0] - “Climbing Claws” (Armor Piercing x2. Ineffective; Weapon)
  • 5[5] - “Hisokajin Art of Phalanx Pressure Point Stun” (Effective; Fatiguing; Overwhelming; Paralyzing; Stunning. Cancel x2, Supernatural Beings; Elaborate Gestures; No Damage)
  • 5[5] - “Hisokajin Art of Phalanx Pressure Point Daemon Slayer” (Continuing x2; Effective; Impairing; Overwhelming. Cancel, Mortal Beings; Elaborate Gestures; Open to Attack)
  • 4[5] - “Mana Suriken” (Ranged, Str. Powered)
  • 3[0] - “Ninjitsu Strikes” (Impairing. Ineffective; Low Penetration)
Level - Ability
  • +1 - Agility*
  • +1 - Armored “Sentinel Shōzoku”
  • +3 - Attack
  • +2 - Art of Invisibility
  • +1 - Beautiful
  • +1 - Combat Expert “Ninjitsu”
  • +2 - Companion “Ifrune'lil” (Requirement, Transformation “Nin'retsusu Ifrune'lil” Inactive)
  • +1 - Evasive*
  • +1 - Healer (Effective. Self-Only)
  • +2 - Heightened Sense (Hearing, Sight)
  • +1 - Intuitive
  • +4 - Invisibility “Sentinel Shōzoku” (Sight and Infrared)
  • +1 - Knowledge “Arcane”
  • +2 - Knowledge “Martial Arts”
  • +2 - Magic, Arcane “Redum’nasaru Cast”
    “Vukein Lah Zuleyk” (Attack +2; Affinity, Fire. Armor Piercing; Continued Effect. Elaborate Gestures; Self-Only; Weapon. 20 END)
    “Spaan Lah Viirvo” (Barrier +2; Affinity, Light. 20 END)
    “Brendon Bovul Fah” (Teleport +2; Affinity, Smoke. Ammunition x2, Smoke Bombs or Equivalent. 20 END)
    “Wunduniik Okaazseqothvo Ru” (Quick +2; Affinity, Shadow. Requirement x2, Water or equivalent Liquid Surface; Self-Only. 20 END)
    “Wunduniik Golt’Mahvo Ru” (Quick +2; Affinity, Shadow. Requirement x2, Solid Wall or Ceiling; Self-Only. 20 END)
    “Ahmul Monah Kos/Bormah Vahdin Kos” (Shape-Shifter +3. Activation; Ineffective x2, Anatomical Only. 30 END)
  • +2 - Perceptive “Mana and Arcane Arts”
  • +1 - Perceptive
  • +1 - Smart
  • +2 - Tough
  • +1 - Transformation “Nin'retsusu Ifrune'lil”
  • +1 - Unique “Sentinel Shōzoku” (Wall Climbing)
  • +2 - Vigorous
Level - Weakness
  • -3 - Accidental Transformation “Adolescent Druj” (Emotional Stress)
  • -2 - Bizarre Appearance “Druj Heritage, Androgynous Figure”
  • -1 - Easily Distracted “Modern Sweets and Confections”
  • -1 - Focus “Nin'retsusu Ifrune'lil” (Icon of Ifrune'lil)
  • -2 - Focus “Sentinel Shōzoku” (Armored, Invisibility, Wall Climbing)
  • -2 - Hatred “Daemons”
  • -2 - Ineptitude “Leadership”
  • -1 - Love Magnet
  • -1 - Naive “Stranger in a Strange Land”
  • -1 - Nosebleeder
  • -2 - Outcast “Marados-Uvari Tribe”
  • -2 - Quirk “Acts like a Boy”
  • -1 - Quirk “Speak and Dress Old Fashioned”
  • -2 - Secret “Nin'retsusu Ifrune'lil Identity”
  • -1 - Trigger “Nin'retsusu Ifrune'lil” (Companion “Ifrune'lil” Inactive)
  • -2 - Trigger “Nin’retsusu Ifrune’lil” (Elderich/Daemonic Energies present)
  • -2 - Unique “Gender Difficult to Discern by Others”
  • -1 - Unique “Thinks Mondern Schools are Dojos”
  • -2 - Weak *
* Indicates that Character Ability/ies are of higher value than human norm, thus applicable for Scaled Advantage
Ifrune of the Storms/
Ifrune'lil

The being who is self-proclaimed as Ifrune of the Storms, or Ifrune'lil is one of a hundred and eight Forgotten Deities who are a classification of beings whom predate humanity, yet came after the Great Old Ones and are often mislabeled by the ill-informed as the Antediluvians. Like they, Ifrune'lil was defeated by the strongest Guardians and Shamans of the Marados-Uvari Tribe and decreed by the Pure Allfather that he and his kind would be imprisoned within a hundred and eight “Sacred Icons” to forever serve the Marados-Uvari Tribe in their eternal quest to defend Humanity from Angre Manju, Azathoth and Yugo-Soth, their minions, and other such entities and beings who hold ill-will to all of Humanity and bring all of creation to ruin, to guide and mentor the Chosen, or Nin'retsusu of the Marados-Uvari with their eternal wisdom, to protect them until at long last they are freed from their labor through self-sacrifice to which they are passed onto the next generation of Nin'retsusu. Thus Ifrune'lil can only interact with Kei Aiko as a projection of a horned, lighting-blue fur Manticore yet even that was not his true form. Rather it was symbolic of his true nature in a form that could only be understood by the limited minds of a human, even if one who is advantaged with Druj blood as Kei Aiko.

As a manticore projection, Ifrune'lil has limited interaction with the corporeal world which is made even less so due to the anatomy of the beast in question. However, he has unlimited access to his arcane and demonic knowledge as how the Sacred Icons were engineered: he would be severely limited in ability but vast in knowledge as part of his penance against the Pure Allfather. Not only was his knowledge of the paranormal, supernatural, and metaphysical realms well prized by the Nin'retsusu, but also poisons and toxins that are virtually unknown in the annals of science of all mortals. The projection was also useful to the Nin'retsusu as scouts and early warning beacons when he was summoned, which gave them an edge against their foes and have them live just that much longer.

Since his “unjust” imprisonment, he has felt contempt with nearly every Chosen of the Marados-Uvari he was assigned until he felt the Druj blood within Kei Aiko. He encouraged the child to embrace the savagery of his Druj heritage under the hope that it would be enough to free him and at long last escape this mortal realm to world beyond. He would be equally pleased to leave the Earth and be as far away from mortal females as possible who, for the strangest of reasons, consider him cute.

HEALTH: 20
ENDURANCE: 30
TV: 9
DX[END] - Attack
  • 1[5] - “Claws” (Impairing. Elaborate Gestures)
  • 2[5] - “Fangs” (Armor Piercing; Effective; Vampire. Cancel x2, Non-Biological)
  • 3[5] - “Stinger” (Continued Effect x2; Effective x2; Paralyzing; Reach. Cancel x2, Non-Biological; Elaborate Gestures; Open to Attack)
Level - Ability
  • +3 - Cute! (Cancel x2, Males)
  • +2 - Flight
  • +2 - Healer (Effective x4. Concentration)
  • +1 - Heightened Senses (Sight)
  • +2 - Heightened Senses (Hearing)
  • +3 - Intimidating (Cancel x2, Females)
  • +2 - Iron-Willed
  • +1 - Jumping
  • +3 - Knowledge “Arcane”
  • +3 - Knowledge “Poisons, Arcane”
  • +2 - Knowledge “Poisons, Natural”
  • +5 - Life Support
  • +3 - Perceptive “Arcane”
  • +2 - Psychic (Concentration; Unique x4, Only with Kei Aiko/Yarouko)
  • +2 - Resistance “Psionic Attacks” (Affinity, Psychic)
  • +2 - Sixth Sense “Magic”
  • +1 - Vigorous
Level - Weakness
  • -1 - Arrogant
  • -3 - Bizarre Appearance “Ethereal Manticore Form”
  • -2 - Confined Movement (1km radius around Sacred Icon of Ifrune’lil)
  • -2 - Endurance Use “Incorporeal Form” (Stay Corporeal)
  • -3 - Guardian “Nin'retsusu” (Kei Aiko/Yarouko)
  • -2 - Hatred “Pureblood Nin’retsusu” (Human)
  • -2 - Ineptitude “Empathy”
  • -2 - Infamous
  • -2 - Loner
  • -2 - Overconfident
  • -1 - Quirk “Speak Old Fashioned”
  • -3 - Restricted Freedom “Sacred Icon Ifrune”
  • -1 - Rude
  • -1 - Sensitivity “I art NOT cute, I be daemon!”
  • -2 - Servitude
  • -1 - Short-Tempered
  • -1 - Stubborn
  • -2 - Unique “Impaired Manipulation” (No Hands)
  • -3 - Unique “Incorporeal Form” (No Physical Form)
  • -3 - Vulnerability “Earth-based Elemental Magic”
Nin'retsusu Ifrune'lil

“Enlightened elders of Marados-Uvari, blessed ancestors of bequeathed bloodline whom eternally guard Anu’Dimitu’Alu, heed my vow. By the power that be the Pure Allfather and blood inherited unto which I sacrifice selflessly, I loosen the chains of thy Sacred Idol and unleash power deep within and bring about victory against my unholy foe.

“Ifrune’lil! Hark unto my command! I beseech thee for thine aid in the coming battle before me! Against thy forsaken daemon kin whom desires calamity upon the noble ignorant, unto which I am sworn to protect and honor bound to defend with my life! I call upon thine ancient powers, thine legendary strength, thine fortitude to armor me and embody me a form unto which to smite away the hubris of those whom stand against the light! I invoke the rite of the Nin’retsusu and become judge upon those whom art naked before such deathly wrath!

“I invoke the sacred call of the savior that be the Nin’retsusu Ifrune’lil!”

When those words are uttered, and a blood sacrifice by Kei Aiko is performed, Ifrune is summoned through fire (i.e. explosions) and lighting to merge with the Chosen to become the armored warrior of the Marados-Uvari Tribe: The Chosen of Ifrune, or Nin'retsusu Ifrune'lil. The armor covers the Nin'retsusu Ifrune'lil from head to toe accented with a cloak that are shaped like the wings of a phoenix in flight, with an outer layer of armor that loosely resembles a trench coat that is left open that would give the Nin'retsusu Ifrune'lil the aura of a Teutonic Knight of medieval Europe if not for the fact that the druj blood within Kei have made the once noble and sacred armor into something demonic and foreboding. The helm of the armor, which many would compare to a motorcycle helmet due to the transparent metal visor that cover’s Kei’s face, features the symbolic representation of a horned manticore with jaws open wide to reveal many rows of teeth not unlike a shark.

As the Nin'retsusu Ifrune'lil, Kei holds arcane mastery over the elemental magic of lighting to which is invoked with the incantation “Brilliant lance, embodiment of Ifrune’lil, strike down the villainy whom lie beyond my reach!” that sends a bold of lighting to his enemies. However, since Kei is still not only a child compared to other Chosen but also not so learned of elemental lighting magic, the Nin'retsusu Ifrune'lil has limited access to such offensive and defensive spells compared to the previous holders of the title. It would be many years before Kei would be able to harness the full power of the Nin'retsusu Ifrune'lil, if destiny would allow such a long life to occur.

Instead, the familiar armor enhances many of Kei’s own physical prowesses in addition to abilities that would better allow the Nin'retsusu Ifrune'lil to battle the inhuman enemies of humanity and other mortal races such as the wing-like cloak that allows Kei to fly. The Nin’retsusu Ifrune’lil is also armed with two bladed weapons: The ornate warsythe “Fury of Ifrune’lil” whose blade is shaped like the stinger bulb of a scorpion, and a pair of knives known as the “Talons of Ifrune’lil” that are held in the reverse grip and better suited to defense than attack. However, as a lighting elemental castor, the Nin'retsusu Ifrune'lil is weak against Lighting’s opposite: Earth elemental magic.

DX[END] - Attack
  • 3[0] - “Talons of Ifrune’lil Knives” (Accurate; Overwhelming. Elaborate Gestures, Both Hands on Weapon; Ineffective x3)
  • 5[0] - “Fury of Ifrune’lil Warscythe” (Continued Effect; Reach. Elaborate Gestures, Both Hands on Weapon; Ineffective; Unwieldy)
  • 3[5] - “Stormbolts of Ifrune’lil” (Accurate; Armor Piercing x2; Impairing; Range. Elaborate Gestures; Impairing x3)
  • 2[0] - “Riiksetuzze Vey Air Razors” (Accurate; Armor Piercing x2; Multiple Targets; Impairing; Overwhelming; Range. Ineffective x4; Open to Attack; Requirement “Aerokinesis”)
  • 3[0] - “Qooe Loksebah Lightning Storm” (Area Effect x2; Impairing; Range. Buildup x3; Ineffective x2; Requirement, “Astrakinesis”)
  • 5[0] - “Qo Wuldserahgol Lightning Tornado” (Armor Piercing x2; Area Effect; Continued Effect x2; Impairing; Overwhelming; Range; Redirectable. Buildup x5; Ineffective; Open to Attack; Requirement, “Aerokinesis”)
  • 7[0] - “Miin Strunsenahselot Hurricane” (Area Effect x4; Effective; Overwhelming; Range; Redirectable. Buildup x7; Open to Attack; Requirement, “Hydrokinesis”)
Level - Ability
  • +3 - Armored “Mantle of Ifrune’lil” *
  • +2 - Attack "Art of Ifrune Unbound"
  • +1 - Combat Expert "Art of Ifrune’lil Unbound"
  • +1 - Flight *
  • +1 - Healer “Pure Light of the All-Father”
  • +2 - Intimidating
  • +3 - Jumping *
  • +4 - Magic, Arcane “Strunsedrog Faal Lot”
    “Bormasepah Se Junserevak” (Healer +3; Affinity, Light. Area Effect x2; Effective x2. Activation; Elaborate Gestures; Concentration. 10 END)
    “Bormahsepah Se Junserevak” (Spirit Medium +3; Affinity, Light. Area Effect x3; Effective. Activation; Elaborate Gestures; Concentration. 10 END)
    “Strunseheim Kaalsejur Faal” (Weather Manipulation +5. 30 END)
    “Aerokinesis” (Telekinesis +3; Affinity, Air. Effective. Elaborate Gestures. 10 END)
    “Astrakinesis” (Telekinesis +4; Affinity, Lightning. Effective x2. Buildup; Elaborate Gestures. 20 END)
    “Hydrokinesis” (Telekinesis +2; Affinity, Water. Effective x3. Buildup x2; Elaborate Gestures. 5 END)
  • +2 - Strong *
  • +1 - Time Freeze "Sacred Marados-Uvari arts of the Manticore"
  • +2 - Tough
  • +2 - Vigorous
Level - Weakness
  • -3 - Bizarre Appearance
  • -2 - Code of Conduct "Will do anything within her power to prevent harm upon innocent bystandards"
  • -1 - Dull
  • -2 - Emotionless
  • -1 - Hatred “Daemons and Agents of Evil”
  • -2 - Ineptitude “Empathy”
  • -2 - Restricted Freedom “Nin'retsusu Ifrune'lil”
  • -3 - Servitude “Marados-Uvari Council of Tribal Elders and Shamans”
  • -3 - Unique “Berserk Trigger” (Innocent bystanders intentionally harmed)
  • -3 - Vulnerability “Earth-based Elemental Magic”
* Indicates that Character Ability/ies are of higher value than human norm, thus applicable for Scaled Advantage
Adolescent Druj

When Kei Aiko is emotionally stressed enough, usually via anger but can also be triggered by distress or great sadness, the child would involuntarily change into a more Druj-like adolescent form that is virtually dominated by demonic instincts in a kind of berserk rage with a physical caricature that is equally just as demonic. This lack of control over this form is mostly due to how it was repressed by the Marados-Uvari Tribe, shunned and discriminated due to its demonic nature and is in truth a manifestation of Kei Aiko’s anger at the tribes treatment from as far as memory served and at Kei’s own mixed heritage of two opposing worlds which is also held with great sadness.

As a Druj, Kei Aiko is able to fly to bear terrible talons and toxic fangs at foes without remorse, even access to “Dark Magic”. Though as an adolescent, these are quite limiting which is also compounded by the more primitive, instinctual cognitive skills Kei has at disposal for better or worse. However, as an Adolescent Druj, Kei is more vulnerable to Divine Magic and Holy Objects and is greatly weakened when bathed in the sunlight of the Equinoxes and Solstices: holy and divine periods of transitions said to be the law of the Pure Allfather itself.

DX[END] - Attack
  • 4[5] - “Dark Bolt” (Impairing; Ranged. Buildup)
  • 2[0] - “Talons” (Armor Piercing x2. Ineffective x2)
  • 3[0] - “Toxic Bite” (Armor Piercing; Continued Effect. Ineffective; Cancel x2, Non-Biological Beings)
Level - Ability
  • +2 - Armored*
  • +1 - Flight*
  • +2 - Tough
  • +2 - Vigorous
Level - Weakness
  • -2 - Aggressive
    -1 - Awkward Size (Larger)
    -2 - Bizarre Appearance
    -1 - Mute
    -3 - Vulnerability “Divine Magic”
    -2 - Vulnerability “Holy Objects”
    -1 - Vulnerability “Equinox and Solstice Sunlight”
[/list]

In case it wasn't too obvious, this character of mine is effectively a Tokusatsu-esque character. In particular similar, but not too parallel, to the Garo franchise (or of what little I've experienced tbh).

Pretty sure that even my current restructuring of my character's abilities and weaknesses don't exactly come out at balance, but at least it's something to jump from to make it more so.
Get your Portable ID!

Though he may have his flaws and faults, he was a husband and a father without equal. May the Angels welcome and accept him with open arms.

Rest in Peace, Dad
Malancthon
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Malancthon »

I've got a couple floating around that I'm not sure what I want to do with them.

Generally I like space fantasy type of stuff, so things like Star Wars. I've been tinkering on a dark space knight loosely based in Kylo Ren, currently named Sciren. Instead of using Magic, Arcane for Force abilities, I thought it would be interesting to use Magic, Witchcraft. So, a curse slinging dark space knight. I've been also trying to decide whether to use My Monstrous Abilities with him. That idea would make the game a hybrid of Star Wars and Final Fantasy, revolving around the four Elemental Kybar Crystals. Rescuing or acquiring a crystal would unlock the Monstrous Abilities, allowing the character to 'level' up appropriately like in a FF game. However, I haven't thought up a suitable story to fit the FF/SW idea.

Another character idea I am toying with is also based on Daguva that I posted in Saber's legion thread. I really like the character design, and thinking maybe a half demon martial artist would be a neat character. The setting would be something like Shin Megami Tensei. But I don't really have anyone interested in that kind of game. YHVH might show up in the Over The Top Idea thread as an ultimate boss...

Similarly, Devil Gigatron was also designed with a playable bias. He's a favorite character of Mine in general, although I have been trying to reimagine him as a new character. Something like a Mecha mythology, with robot dragons and gods. My user name, I think I derived it from an old fantasy novel called The Iron Dragon's Daughter, in which a robot dragon named Melancthon uses an orphan girl so it can go on one last attack against creation.

Another vague idea with Devil Gigatron that I thought about was a cross of Transformers with, again, Shin Megami Tensei. Instead of angels and devil's for the armies of Law and Chaos, Autobots and Deceptions. Primus, the planet good creator of Transformers would be the stand in for YHVH, and Unicron as the ultimate boss for the Chaos side. But again, not sure of what story to build up around those ideas...
Cloud
Savior of Turtles

Post by Cloud »

Hey Sabersonic,Very Cool! Sad to hear the game ended prematurely...but do you have any favorite moments you want to share from that game?
Cloud
Savior of Turtles

Post by Cloud »

Malancthon I'd have to say, I love the idea of Sciren. He sounds totally awesome and I'd love to see him statted.

As far as the other ideas, I don’t have a lot of familiarity with your other concepts so much. I am fairly new to the SMT series and while I bought SMT4 I haven't had much time to play it. That said, the general ideas you tossed around also sounds very interesting and again I'd like to see them if you have the time to stat them out. Daguva concept is interesting to me…
Malancthon
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Malancthon »

Cloud wrote:Malancthon I'd have to say, I love the idea of Sciren. He sounds totally awesome and I'd love to see him statted.
Sure. I'm not completely satisfied with the short bio, as I don't know if he should be a Knight of Ren, or possibly some other Dark Side faction. Or even if he should be a SW character at all, and instead just generic space fantasy dark knight. Likewise, the Weaknesses could be better. Impulsive and Short Tempered are fine, and I thought making him a light weight drinker would be a fun twist on the bad ass archetype. Lecherous I was thinking because he's a dark sider, he might be susceptible to darker impulses, but that can be misconstrued as problematic. And Wanted can be a bit of a pain. I wanted to keep him open to story possibilities without too much railroading, so things like Rival did not seem to fit in. I am open to suggestions to refine him.
Sciren
A Knight of the Ren, Sciren traverses the galaxy searching for dark powers. Nominally affiliated with the First Order, Sciren is not officially a part of the Order, but for the Republic and the Resistance, it matters little. Unlike many other Force Users, Sciren has mastered a rare aspect of the Force to curse his enemies, making him a surprisingly dangerous foe.

Health: 50
Endurance: 50
Defense: 4

Abilities (15)
Agile +2
Attack +3
Evasive +2
Magic, Witchcraft +3
Pilot +1
Telekinesis +1
Tough +1
Vehicle +1
Vigorous +1

Weaknesses (-10)
Impulsive -2
Lecherous -2
Short-Tempered -2
Unique: Lightweight Drinker -1
Wanted -3

Attacks
Cross Saber: Armor Piercing, Effective, Unwieldy, Weapon; Roll: 4, Defense: 3, DX: x5, EN:0
Defensive Stance: Armor Piercing, Defensive, Ineffective, Weapon; Roll: 4, Defense: 5, DX: x3, EN: 0
Force Lightning: Ranged; Roll: 4, DX: x4, EN: 0
Force Choke: Impairing, Ranged, Ineffective 2; Affinity: Telekinesis; Roll: 4, DX: x3, EN: 0
Cloud wrote:As far as the other ideas, I don’t have a lot of familiarity with your other concepts so much. I am fairly new to the SMT series and while I bought SMT4 I haven't had much time to play it. That said, the general ideas you tossed around also sounds very interesting and again I'd like to see them if you have the time to stat them out. Daguva concept is interesting to me…
Yes, most of My SMT knowledge is from 4 and it's sequel, Apocalypse. Both are great games.
Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Sabersonic »

Cloud wrote:Hey Sabersonic,Very Cool! Sad to hear the game ended prematurely...but do you have any favorite moments you want to share from that game?
Glad that you liked how I written up my character. Kei's just one of a few PC's I've made whose campaigns were, sadly, ended prematurely.

As for favorite moments? Oh wow, it's been a while. I guess there's one where Kei nearly scared the *censored* out of a bully by landing in front of him mid-step during a lap run. Before that a fight with some Surfer demon that was basically Pyramid Head from Silent Hill with a surf board. The first time the group transformed together and fighting a muffin training robot is also quite memorable as well. Though not as hilarious as roleplaying Kei's reaction to ice cream and memory blackout after suffering brain freeze.
Get your Portable ID!

Though he may have his flaws and faults, he was a husband and a father without equal. May the Angels welcome and accept him with open arms.

Rest in Peace, Dad
Malancthon
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Malancthon »

Here's another one that I'm tinkering on.
Kylstar Mal
Health: 60, Endurance: 40, Defense: 4
ABILITIES (+15)
Attack +3
Combat Expert +3
Evasive +2
Pilot +1
Tough +2
Vehicle (Armor) +3
-Armor +1
-Flight +1
-Life Support +3
-Strong +1
Wealth +1
WEAKNESSES (-10)
Infamous -2
Impetous -2

ATTACKS
Unarmed Punch (Stunning, Ineffective 2) R: 5, DX x2 (x3), EN: 0
Blaster (Effective, Ranged, Weapon) R: 5, DX: x5, EN: 0
Blade (Accurate, Weapon) R: 6, DX: x4 (x5), EN: 0
While I had many problems with Man of Steel, I did like Zod's design, and had toyed with the idea of My own version of the character. I came up with the idea that instead of being Kryptonian with innate flying/superstrength/invulnerability, instead make it a part of the armor. I tried using Gear, but put Me in the group of players that think Gear should work like Vehicle or Transformation. So, I went halfway and used vehicle for the armor. I could probably give the armor Bizarre Appearance -2 (wearing a suit that looks like a xenomorph would probably be a little disconcerting) to up the Armor ability.

I am thinking Kylstar is a sort of title, something he earned from an adventure that made him renowned, hence the infamous. Something over the top, like maybe he blew up a star. I kind of see it also as a Target on him, kinda like in a western when kids try to outdraw the gunslinger in an attempt to get famous. I haven't decided what other weaknesses to give him yet.

I'd probably also use My Monstrous Abilities too, to show off he really is a level beyond most warriors, but refrained in this version. One could swap out Tough +2 for Monstrous Destruction +1 and Monstrous Durability +1. Otherwise, I think he'd be good in a game against many of the enemies Saber created in his thread. In particular, I could see him duking it out with the Destiny and Doom enemies.
Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Sabersonic »

Another one of my PCs that had such promise, yet was cut down due to the campaign being abandoned mid-adventure.
Erik Grigorson
Erik Grigorson, the thirteen year old child of Boris and Yvana Tyriskivich, is a prodigy in the field of Techno-Wizardry which strives to understand and perfect the marriage of magic and science into a user-friendly format not unlike the relics of the “antediluvian” civilization. This knowledge of Techno-Wizardry is well renowned mostly due to the fact that he has a lower sensitivity and access to the arcane arts, instead focusing such innovations around the new knowledge base of science to overcome such a handicap to such a point that he suffers in the physical and emotional fields such as the famed agility and grace that is stereotypically elfish and with an anti-social front that is almost unheard of amongst the Elfish Kingdoms.

Yet, Erik had innovated numerous ideas upon paper that had the potential to improve the efficiency of science and technology that few others like minds could have comprehended in such a short span of time such as the alternator to generate the still misunderstood field of electricity. Though despite these world-changing ideas, he is often ridiculed behind his back by his academic colleagues at the Academy who are less brilliant. In fact, it is one of these jests did Erik was inspired to put all of his innovations and ideas into the world’s first transformable Steam Knight with the express intention of selling the design to the Human Empire for profit to not only improve upon the design but to also make use of the Fire Crystal mine that he inherited from his grandfather. He had gotten so caught up with the idea that he failed to facture one element that would have brought his plans to ruin: He was still considered a minor and he required the stewardship of an adult and no other sane elf would ever venture into the chaotic and war-torn lands of the Human Empires but one: his maternal uncle Olaf Ivanovich who would also have to have half-ownership of the Steam Knight for legal purposes.

Though Erik was able to reign in enough of his uncle to have some resemblance of control and predictability so that any trouble Olaf would cause became manageable. Yet during these travels Erik has become more and more fond of the idea of “Get Rich Quick” schemes and other such avarice concerns that would more than likely blind his love of techno-wizardry, science, and gadgetry.

HEALTH: 30
ENDURANCE: 30
TV: 8
DX[END] - Attack
  • 2[5] - “Mana Ballista” (Affinity, Energy. Effective; Ranged)
  • 4[5] - “Empower Weapon” (Affinity, Electricity. Effective x3. Elaborate Gestures; Weapon)
Level - Ability
  • 1 - Companion “Olaf Ivanovich”
  • 1 - Cute!
  • 2 - Heightened Senses (Hearing and Sight)
  • 1 - Inventor
  • 1 - Knowledge “Robotics”
  • 4 - Magic, Arcane
    “Doppleganger” (Incorporeal +4; Affinity, Magic. Activation. END 10)
    “Ghostly Walk” (Incorporeal +4; Affinity, Magic. Activation. END 10)
    “Greater Doppleganger” (Shape-Shifter +4; Affinity, Magic. Activation; Elaborate Gestures. END 5)
    “Greater Illusion” (Illusionist +5; Affinity, Magic. Activation; Elaborate Gestures. END 15)
    “Lesser Hast” (Time-Freeze +2; Affinity, Magic. END 5)
    “Lesser Portal Jump” (Teleport +2; Affinity, Magic. Multiple Targets. Elaborate Gestures; Unwieldy. END 5)
    “Mana Carry” (Telekinesis +1; Affinity, Magic. END 2)
    “Mana Loft” (Telekinesis +5; Affinity, Magic. Concentration; Elaborate Gestures. END 5)
    “Mana Shield” (Barrier +3; Affinity, Magic. Elaborate Gestures. END 5)
    “Portal of Holding” (Dimensional Pocket +4; Affinity, Magic. Activation; Elaborate Gestures. END 5)
    “Transmutation (Inventor +5; Affinity, Magic. Activation; Elaborate Gestures; Requirement, Alchemy Array drawn and Equivalent Exchange ingredients. END 5)
    “Wingless Loft” (Flight +1; Affinity, Magic. END 2)
  • 2 - Perceptive “Arcane”
  • 1 - Smart
  • 4 - Vehicle /Mecha “Centauri-class Variable Utility and Logistical Assault Eldjötnar Frame”
  • 1 - Wealthy
Level - Weakness
  • -1 - Ageism (Young)
  • -1 - Bizarre Features “Elvish Heritage”
  • -1 - Frail
  • -1 - Fussy
  • -2 - Ineptitude “Agility”
  • -1 - Ineptitude “Empathy”
  • -1 - Languid
  • -1 - Nosebleeder
  • -2 - Pacifist
  • -1 - Soft Spot “Gadgets”
  • -1 - Weak
Olaf Ivanovich
Olaf Ivanovich, only son of Ivan Alexison, was not your typical elf. Though physically attractive, mentally he makes even dwarves blush from his vulgarity, roughness, and overall adventurer attitude that made one question if he was born to the right species. His eagerness for human-style combat was a brutish contrast to the more artful and elegant styles of elfish martial arts that so characterized Elf civilization. Instead of the bow, he is fonder of gunpowder weaponry of humanity such as revolvers, shotguns and rifles and almost always typically employs them well within point-blank range in a kind of berserker style that is so uncharacteristic of any elf. His choice of bastard sword, battle-axe, and buckler also reflect his blood lust of martial combat that is too close for even a human’s comfort level. The only thing that had any semblance of standard training was in his skills at Steam Knight driving and even then such a description was loose at best.

Yet, there was only one thing that was greater than his bloodlust of brutal combat: The company of loose women and stomach-churning hard liquor such as his preferred drink of Dwarfish Vodka. The obsession had gotten to the point that some might describe it as an addiction not unlike those whom consume opium, that some might suggest that he could not mentally function if he had neither a barmaid to warm his lodgings nor a tankard of the strongest drink in the land.

It was this promise of adventure, taverns, and wenches did Olaf fall for the stratagem of his nephew Erik to have him be the young Techno-Wizard elf’s steward as he toured the Human Empires with his new design of Steam Knight to profit upon. Though there was more to this decision than what is seen initially, for who could claim to be the first of any new weapon of war?

HEALTH: 50
ENDURANCE: 50
TV: 22
DX[END] - Attack
  • 3[0] - “Battle Axe” (Armor Piercing; Impairing. Offensive; Weapon )
  • 4[0] - “Bastard Sword” (Effective; Reach. Elaborate Gestures, Both Hands on Weapon; Weapon)
  • 2[0] - “Revolver” (Accurate; Ranged. Ineffective; Weapon)
  • 4[0] - “Shotgun” (Area Effect; Effective; Impairing; Ranged. Activation; Elaborate Gestures, Both Hands on Weapon; Low Penetration; Weapon)
  • 3[0] - “Bolt-Action Rifle” (Accurate x2; Armor Piercing x2; Ranged. Activation; Elaborate Gestures, Both Hands on Weapon; Weapon)
Level - Ability
  • 4 - Armored “Brigandine”
  • 1 - Armored “Buckler Shield”
  • 2 - Attack
  • 2 - Beautiful
  • 2 - Combat Expert
  • 1 - Evasive “Buckler Shield”
  • 2 - Knowledge “Steam Knight Piloting”
  • 2 - Strong
  • 3 - Tough
  • 3 - Vigorous
Level - Weakness
  • -1 - Bizarre Features “Elvish Heritage”
  • -1 - Dependency (Hard Liquor)
  • -2 - Easily Distracted “Attractive Women”
  • -2 - Focus “Buckler Shield” (Armored and Evasive)
  • -2 - Guardian “Erik Grigorson”
  • -3 - Ineptitude “Artistry”
  • -2 - Ineptitude “Mechanical Aptitude”
  • -1 - Impulsive
  • -2 - Lecherous
  • -2 - Love Magnet
  • -2 - Quirk “Burly, rough and gruff Adventurer”
  • -1 - Weak-Willed
It should be noted that the following image was the closest I could get to a mecha knight with a humpback. Even then it's not what I had in mind. Think steam punk Knightmare Frames that sits two.
Centauri-class Variable Utility and Logistical Assault Eldjötnar Frame
“If you were really serious about the harvest of coin from your ideas, why not develop something to help the humans kill each other with greater facility?” Was the inquiry-in-jest that became the first ever transformable Steam Knight, the Centauri-class Variable Utility and Logistical Assault Eldjötnar Frame. The design was the culmination of the various ideas Erik Grigorson had innovated using advanced studies in physics and mathematics with unorthodox thinking: Bowden Cable to transfer movement commands of the Master-Slave frame instead of gears and levers, steam engine energy produced by alternators and supplied to the limbs by electrical wires instead of drive trains, electromagnetically constricting fibers created through advanced understanding of alchemy, and all of these functions split between a crew of two: the Knight and the Engineer. Due to the mechanical complexity of the Centauri-class Variable Utility and Logistical Assault Eldjötnar Frame’s Combat Form, the Engineer works behind the scene facing rearward to not only warn of attacks the Knight cannot see, but to also ready weapons and reload munitions and properly distribute electrical power so that the Knight would fight at upmost capacity. The only weakness the Centauri-class Variable Utility and Logistical Assault Eldjötnar Frame faces is that it has weak armor and relies upon its superior maneuverability for its protection.

In an attempt to make the Centauri-class Variable Utility and Logistical Assault Eldjötnar Frame as economic as possible, Erik Grigorson have designed the machine’s vehicle form to be more alike a wagon than any self-propelled devise. The elf publicly argues to his potential clients that it discourages the need to develop specialized transport for the weapon and increase its mechanical longevity and by extension its service lifetime. In addition, the “Wagon” form is transformed into its Combat form when enough electricity is produced from the onboard steam engine into the various actuators to unfold its frame into a more humanoid shape and the movements of said limbs are mostly performed by the carefully calculated flow of electrical energy to these transformation actuators. The only downside to this type of transformation design is that it takes much time to not only activate, but also recover the machine from combat and made it ill-suited to any skirmish-type conflicts.

HEALTH: 60
ENDURANCE: 60
TV: 17
DX[END] - Attack
  • 0.5[0] - “Machine Gun” (Armor Piercing; Area Effect x3; Overwhelming; Ranged. Assisted, Engineer; Ammunition x2; Ineffective x4; Inaccurate)
  • 2[0] - “Dagger” (Accurate x2; Armor Piercing x3; Defensive. Assisted, Engineer; Ineffective x2; Weapon)
  • 3[0] - “Mace” (Armor Piercing; Impairing; Stunning. Assisted, Engineer; Ineffective; Weapon)
  • 3[0] - “Grenade” (Area Effect x3; Impairing; Ranged; Stunning. Activation; Ammunition x2; Assisted, Engineer; Inaccurate; Ineffective; Weapon)
  • 4[5] - “Anti-Armor Chain Sword” (Armor Piercing x3; Impairing; Reach. Assisted, Engineer; Elaborate Gestures, Both Hands on Weapon; Inaccurate)
  • 3[5] - “Chain Cannon” (Area Effect; Armor Piercing; Impairing; Overwhelming; Ranged. Ammunition x2; Assisted, Engineer; Elaborate Gestures, Both Hands on Weapon; Ineffective)
  • 5[5] - “Anti-Armor Rocket Launcher” (Area Effect; Effective; Impairing; Ranged; Stunning. Ammunition; Assisted, Engineer; Elaborate Gestures, Both Hands on Weapon; Unwieldy)
Level - Ability
  • 1 - Alternate Form “Wagon Configuration”
    Barrier +2 “Mana Bubble”
    Quick +2 “Mechanical Oxen”
    Unique +2 “Cargo Space”
    Clumsy -1
    Unique -3 “Impaired Manipulation” (No Limbs)
  • 2 - Armored
  • 1 - Armored “Shield”
  • 3 - Attack
  • 1 - Evasive “Shield”
  • 1 - Evasive (Assisted, Engineer)
  • 1 - Jumping (Assisted, Engineer)
  • 1 - Perceptive “Reward Facing Crew” (Assisted, Engineer)
  • 1 - Quick (Assisted, Engineer)
  • 2 - Tough
  • 2 - Unique “Engineer 's Station”
  • 2 - Vigorous
Level - Weakness
  • -2 - Awkward Size (Small)
  • -2 - Focus “Shield” (Armored and Evasive)
  • -2 - Ineptitude “Manual Dexterity”
  • -1 - Periodical Maintenance
  • -3 - Unique “Unstable Power Core” (For each attack that deals a complication, perform a Luck Dice check against DN 6 with Level of Flaw to prevent total shut down)
The campaign's setting was basically fantasy steam punk with mecha and I basically ran with it like I stole it. I don't recall clearly, but I think I justified all those rapid fire weapons on the Steam Punk Mecha Knight in that these things require an external power source in order to operate or something along those lines.

As for the elves, well the opposing elvish kingdom was of a more oriental culture (again IIRC) and I tried to put my spin on a parallel elvish culture that split off from their more warlike "unenlightened" cousins and gave it some Russian accent to have it stand out just that much compared to the other elvish culture. And considering that the two elves are basically the Straight Man comedy routine, it made it all the more enjoyable to roleplay. Sadly the campaign didn't allow them to flourish to their full comedic potential.
Last edited by Sabersonic on Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Get your Portable ID!

Rest in Peace, Dad
Cloud
Savior of Turtles

Post by Cloud »

*sees the lego version of Kylo Ren

I love this thread :D

will post more reactions in a bit but i figured i would at least say that lol.
Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Sabersonic »

And here's my third PC that didn't get the chance to shine due to the campaign being abandoned mid-adventure. And the real tragedy was that I had gained enough XP to not only pay off my debt to the GM, but also enough to give my PC a companion due to biological limitations to its design to add flavor and potential to the character.
Taqata Olesh’Ke

Taqata Olesh’Ke is one of many Kelteqesh veterans who enlisted with the Galactic Protectorate of Planets to fight against the Baraniael Pirate Clans during the Vorden War. During the conflict, Olesh’Ke served as a mecha-fighter pilot and served through many campaigns that ultimately ousted the Baraniael Pirate Clans out of the Vorden Sector, but was mentally scarred from the stress of combat and the loss of valued comrades. There were few employment opportunities for a psychologically wounded combat veteran for Olesh’Ke within the United Federation of Free Barqal Nations upon the Keltegesh homemoon of Ulamaou, especially those that have served with the Galactic Protectorate of Planets, thus it resorted to enlistment in the Galactic Protectorate Bureau of Investigation as a low level agent to ensure that the mandates and interstellar treaties were enforced.

However, Olesh’Ke’s first major assignment was to act as overseer and liaison for a mission so secret that even it was not told the exact nature of the expedition. Only that it was planetary surveys that were vital to the continued survival of the Protectorate if not the entire galaxy itself.

ENDURANCE: 40
TV: 13
DX[END] - Attack
  • 3[0] - “GPP Naval Combi-Weapon , Pistol” (Effective; Ranged. Weapon)
  • 2[0] - “GPP Naval Combi-Weapon , Dagger” (Armor Piercing. Weapon)
Level - Ability
  • 1 - Attack
  • 1 - Companion "Belkagusga -T1422754G29 'Belladoniel'"
  • 2 - Combat Expert
  • 4 - Many-Handed
  • 3 - Heightened Sense (Hearing; Sight; Smell)
  • 2 - Incorporeal Form “Parasitic Nature”
  • 2 - Knowledge “Forensics”
  • 2 - Life Support
  • 2 - Piloting
  • 1 - Psychic
  • 2 - Psychic “Parasitic Nature”
  • 2 - Resistance (Psychic Attacks)
  • 2 - Swimming
  • 2 - Time-Freeze
  • 5 - Vehicle/Mecha “Xenological Environmental Encounter Mech-Suit, Civilian”
Level - Weakness
  • -1 - Ageism (Old)
    Awkward Size (Small)
  • -3 - Bizarre Appearance “Why are those organs shaped like some kind of squid or some- IS THAT THING MOVING?!”
  • -2 - Code of Conduct “Galactic Protectorate Bureau of Investigation Agent”
  • -2 - Frail
  • -2 - Ineptitude “Charisma”
  • -2 - Mute “Non-Humanoid Linguistic Anatomy”
  • -1 - Naive “Stranger in a Strange Land”
  • -1 - Poor
  • -2 - Secret “Stranded Extrasolar Alien”
  • -2 - Servitude “Galactic Protectorate Bureau of Investigation Agent”
  • -1 - Stubborn
  • -1 - Trigger “Psychic” (Incorporeal Form Activated)
  • -3 - Unique “Cannot gain sustenance without a biological host or equivalent being”
  • -1 - Unique “Reoccurring Nightmares” (Combat-Related PTSD)
  • -1 - Weak
Xenological Environmental Encounter Mech-Suit, Civilian
Original
Camouflage
A civilian model Xenological Environmental Encounter Mech-Suit for species of a scale exponentially smaller than Galactica Standard, it is bare minimum in terms of protective systems and operation. However, it is an older model and has been used and abused over the decades that it has not only maintenance issues, but can spontaneously gain new problems. Currently, its Holographic Conformity Grid is stuck on what is arguably the most random of settings: That of a Victorian Era English Earl along with the Contextual Linguistic Converter Program unable to deviate the dialect from the "Surfer Dude High on Weed" setting.

HEALTH: 50
ENDURANCE: 50
TV: 11
Level - Ability
  • 2 - Armored “Neutronium-Composite Armor Plating”
  • 2 - Heightened Senses (Hearing and Sight)
  • 3 - Life Support
  • 1 - Perceptive “Passive Infrared” (Inaccurate)
  • 2 - Perceptive “Radar”
  • 1 - Quick
  • 1 - Strong
  • 1 - Tough “Antamantium Construction”
  • 1 - Unique “Computer Brain”
  • 3 - Unique “Holographic Conformity Grid” (Victorian Era English Earl)
  • 1 - Vigorous “Fusion Fuel Cells”
Level - Weakness
  • -2 - Bizarre Appearance “Android Features” (Hologram Turned Off)
  • -1 - Identifiable Use “Radar” (Radar)
  • -2 - Periodical Maintenance
  • -1 - Quirk “Speak like a Cannabis-Impaired Surfer”
  • -2 - Unique (Half Armored on Sides and Rear)
Belkagusga -T1422754G29 "Belladoniel"
Original
Camouflage

Originally registered as Belkagusga-T1422754G29, Belladoniel is a bio-gynoid engineered to accommodate the strange, parasitic nature of the Kelteqesh of Ulamaou as their surrogates. Due to the numerous Robot Uprisings and Machine Wars throughout the galaxy and in particular the member worlds of the Galactic Protectorate, she is treated with harsh discrimination and seen by much of the galaxy as little more than equipment. As such Belladoniel’s model line were largely designed to make it inept in any form of combat so as to easily subdue if and when they become rogue in addition to their hard lined encoding to become absolutely subdued and take pride in their servitude.

Due to this, Belladoniel could not conform her internal logic toward the actions of Taqata Olesh’Ke, her new owner. Instead of treating her like equipment at best, chattel slave at worse, the Kelteqesh treated her as an equal and employee, even given unto her a regular salary despite its meager income.

ENDURANCE: 20
TV: 5
Level - Ability
  • 2 - Armored “Neutronium-Composite Armor Plating”
  • 3 - Beautiful
  • 4 - Heightened Senses (Hearing and Sight)
  • 2 - Knowledge “Cooking”
  • 4 - Knowledge “Domestic Arts”
  • 3 - Life Support
  • 1 - Quick
  • 1 - Unique “Computer Brain”
  • 3 - Unique “Holographic Conformity Grid” (High School Girl Anime Character)
  • 1 - Unique “ Kelteqesh Entry Port”
Level - Weakness
  • -2 - Bizarre Appearance “Gynoid Features” (Hologram Turned Off)
  • -3 - Compulsion “Slave Mentality”
  • -1 - Kind-Hearted
  • -2 - Love Magnet
  • -2 - Outcast “Sapient AI”
  • -2 - Pacifist
  • -1 - Quirk “Speak like a Genki Girl”
  • -3 - Restricted Freedom “Gynoid Slave”
  • -2 - Secret “Extrasolar Gynoid”
  • -3 - Servitude “Taqata Olesh’Ke”
Get your Portable ID!

Rest in Peace, Dad
Malancthon
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Malancthon »

Cloud wrote:*sees the lego version of Kylo Ren

I love this thread :D.
I always thought of the Lego Minifigs being SD or chibi style. I was going to use a Lego pic for Zod/Kylstar Mal, but didn't find one I liked.