Extraspecies Exchange Program (Pictures Potentially NSFW)

Discuss rule quandaries, supplements, or anything else OVA related here.

Moderators: Clay, Jade

Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Extraspecies Exchange Program (Pictures Potentially NSFW)

Post by Sabersonic »

While I wait for someone to address my long list of quires, I think I should try my hand again with creating characters under the Base Zero construction rule. Or to be exact, character templates.

Now I know Templates are not a thing in OVA, and especially under the current 2e rules, but I figured that it would be a good start for unique characters if one had a solid enough foundation to build said character on and give some freedom in customizing said template into a PC they can call their own. They may attempt to keep the Base Zero construction rules or the GM would raise it, if only slightly, to make it more flexible, the bottom line is that a player has fun role-playing that PC with that particular template.

And why am I using templates? Because these write ups were from a different role-playing engine that utilized templates and because they're largely species-based like in other fantasy-based RPG settings. And in particular, these species templates originates from the manga "Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou". For those of you who are familiar with that particular title, you have a clear idea as to WHY I added the "NSFW" tag to the title (due to the lack of any Spoiler Tags on the forum) and that the Nosebleeder Weakness will be a mandatory feature to all human characters of the opposite gender.

To those that are not, let me explain it this way: This is an extremely ecchi manga. How much so? They only censor the crotch shots in much the same way the G-String covers the view of the buttocks. Though the images used would technically not be NSFW, just like the G-String, the camera angles are enough that it is a gamble for one to view when on their day job. Chances are you'll loose said day job. The squick logic doesn't help either, and would more then likely make your co-workers look at you funny, if not disturbed.

EDIT 07-10-2015: Replaced all images with official once from the Anime.

Anyway, first up is the Lamia.
Lamia (4 Points)
The Lamia is one of numerous demi-humanoid species that were publicly revealed three years ago with the adoption of the Extraspecies Exchange Program sponsored by the UN. Though in possession of a humanoid torso, what would normally be the hips of a comparable humanoid species is replaced with a massively long tail that more often than not mistaken Lamia as inheriting snake-like attributes when actuality they’re biologically Pygopodidae or rather more closely related to legless lizards. A large difference is that they largely slither upright as if they had humanoid legs.

As a reptilian-like demi-humanoid species, Lamia possess various physical attributes of reptiles including scales that require periodic shedding of said skin and are poikilotherm or in laymen’s terms “cold-blooded” and thus are highly vulnerable to cold temperatures. Their most noteworthy trait, their excessively long tail, are their most useful of appendages in that they serve as an extra manipulative limb for various tasks such as climbing trees as well as their most formidable of weapons. It is also known that the Lamia is one of the few humanoid species that comprise of a single gender, in this case female.

Like nearly all demi-humanoid species, Lamias become more instinctual driven and have no inhibitions whatsoever during the night of a full moon.

HEALTH: 60
ENDURANCE: 30
TV: 9 (14 Scaled)
DX[END] - Attack
  • 0[0] - “Tail Grapple” (Accurate; Paralyzing; Reach. Activation; Ineffective x2; Low Penetration)
  • 2[5] - “Tail Swipe” (Accurate; Impairing; Reach. Activation; Low Penetration)
  • 1[5] - “Tail Throw” (Accurate; Ranged, Strength Powered; Stunning. Activation; Ineffective)
Level - Ability
  • +1 - Agile
  • +1 - Armored* “Scales”
  • +1 - Attack “Snake Tail”
  • +1 - Beautiful
  • +1 - Jumping* “Snake Tail”
  • +3 - Knowledge “Tree Climbing”
  • +1 - Many-Handed “Snake Tail”
  • +1 - Passion "Love”
  • +1 - Perceptive “Night Vision”
  • +2 - Perceptive “Pit Vision” (Infrared)
  • +1 - Quick* “Snake Tail”
  • +2 - Resistance “Overheating”
  • +1 - Strong* “Snake Tail”
  • +2 - Tough
Level - Weakness
  • -2 - Awkward Size
  • -2 - Bizarre Appearance “Lamia”
  • -2 - Compulsion “Seek Ambient Heat”
  • -2 - Impaired Sense “Taste”
  • -1 - Ineptitude “Cooking”
  • -1 - Languid “Poikilotherm”
  • -1 - Lecherous
  • -1 - Prerequisite “Ambient Heat”
  • -1 - Quirk “Overtly Passionate”
  • -2 - Unique “Erogenous Zone” (Tail Tip, Moderate Effect)
  • -2 - Unique “Loose Self-Control during Full Moon”
  • -1 - Vulnerability “Cold”
* Indicates that Character Ability/ies are of higher value than human norm, thus applicable for Scaled Advantage
Wasn't really sure how to write out the whole "Reverts to baser instinct during Full Moon" so I just put it as a Unique Weakness. Feel free to correct me on this to something more appropriate.

And a new Ability to supplement this particular Template:
Many-Handed – When people say they only have “two hands”, this doesn’t apply to you. In fact, you have a third or more appendages that’ll help carry that extra load or make multi-tasking that much easier for you. This could range from a prehensile tail to an extra arm or something as mundane, but still amazingly useful, dexterous leg. For each level in Many-Handed, you have that many extra appendage other than the two arms, or legs, many humanoid beings are born with. Additionally, the level of Many-Handed can be added to defense dice, any fine hand interactions, carrying awkwardly shaped objects, or any other dice check the GM deems acceptable.
Next up is the Harpy
Harpy (3 Points)
The Harpy is one of numerous demi-humanoid species that were publicly revealed three years ago with the adoption of the Extraspecies Exchange Program sponsored by the UN and one of the few that are capable of true flight due to their wings in the place of arms common amongst other humanoid species. However, certain physiological adaptations have evolved upon the Harpy that make them easier to fly to such an extent that compared to the standard humanoid species, the Harpy appear physically younger than their true age suggests. It is also known that the Harpy is one of the few humanoid species that comprise of a single gender, in this case female.

Like nearly all demi-humanoid species, Harpies become more instinctually driven and have no inhibitions whatsoever during the night of a full moon.

HEALTH: 30
ENDURANCE: 60
TV: 16 (21 Scaled)
DX[END] - Attack
  • 2[0] - “Talon” (Armor Piercing. Inaccurate)
Level - Ability
  • +3 - Agile
  • +2 - Attack “Harpy Combat”
  • +2 - Cute!
  • +3 - Evasive
  • +5 - Flight*
  • +3 - Knowledge “Air Navigation”
  • +2 - Strong*
  • +2 - Vigorous
Level - Weakness
  • -2 - Absent Minded
  • -1 - Ageism
  • -1 - Airhead
  • -1 - Awkward Size
  • -2 - Bizarre Appearance “Harpy”
  • -1 - Dense
  • -1 - Easily Distracted
  • -1 - Frail
  • -2 - Impulsive
  • -1 - Impaired Sense “Night Vision”
  • -2 - Ineptitude “Hand Dexterity”
  • -1 - Rude
  • -1 - Weak-Willed
* Indicates that Character Ability/ies are of higher value than human norm, thus applicable for Scaled Advantage
And lastly, the Centaur. This was kinda challenging to keep to the Base Zero rule due to how fast and strong they are in the manga.
Centaur (2 Points)
The Centaur is one of numerous demi-humanoid species that were publicly revealed three years ago with the adoption of the Extraspecies Exchange Program sponsored by the UN. Despite popular depictions of the Centaur throughout the ages, the demi-humanoid are bound by a code of honor or chivalry not unlike medieval knights of old and were often deployed as armored cavalry since ancient times. As a being with equine anatomy, the Centaur are largely comparable to the horse with the only differences being the use of manipulative limbs and the ability to speak due to the humanoid torso that they have in place of what would have normally been the horse’s head and neck. However, the Centaur species are herbivores like horses and largely eat vegetation and preferably fresh, though they are not above the consumption of meat when the opportunity presents itself, thus they have a superior sense of taste and able to gauge the quality of fruits and vegetables to make the most delectable of salads and similar leafy dishes but has little culinary usage beyond.

As per their cultural code of honor, it is expected for a Centaur regardless of gender to seek out a “Master” to which they would vow an oath of fealty and is the only individual to mount upon them for transport not unlike a war horse before going into battle. Typically, this master is of a bipedal humanoid, if not just a human and can be of any gender of that humanoid species. In fact, it is not unheard of for the Centaur and Master to be lovers.

Like nearly all demi-humanoid species, Centaurs become more instinctually driven and have no inhibitions whatsoever during the night of a full moon, though they are able to resist the effects if only for a brief moment of time.

TV: 9 (14 Scaled)
DX[END] - Attack
  • -[-] -
Level - Ability
  • +1 - Armored* “Thick Hide”
  • +1 - Attack “Centaur Combat”
  • +1 - Combat Expert
  • +2 - Jumping*
  • +2 - Heightened Sense “Taste”
  • +1 - Intimidating
  • +1 - Iron-Willed
  • +1 - Passion “Chivalry”
  • +2 - Quick*
  • +1 - Smart
  • +3 - Strong*
  • +1 - Tough
  • +1 - Vigorous
Level - Weakness
  • -1 - Arrogant
  • -2 - Awkward Size
  • -2 - Bizarre Appearance
  • -2 - Code of Conduct “Chivalry”
  • -1 - Emotionless
  • -1 - Fussy
  • -2 - Obsession “Centaur Pride”
  • -1 - Overconfident
  • -1 - Quirk “Speak Old Fashioned”
  • -1 - Stubborn
And that'll be it for now. There are others, but I'll save them for later once I get the proper critique on these templates and further refine them for OVA2e.

Speaking of which, are these Monster Girl templates fine or do anyone have any changes or suggestions to them?
Last edited by Sabersonic on Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:44 am, edited 5 times in total.
Get your Portable ID!

Though he may have his flaws and faults, he was a husband and a father without equal. May the Angels welcome and accept him with open arms.

Rest in Peace, Dad
sniffycrab
Exalted Amphibian

Re: Extraspecies Exchange Program (Pictures Potentially NSFW

Post by sniffycrab »

Those pictures are safe for work. Each girl is fully clothed and not doing anything lewd.

On the templates themselves I think the Harpy should not have +6 strength. Everything else seems to fit.
Last edited by sniffycrab on Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Sabersonic »

Better to be on the paranoid cautious side and put up a warning/disclaimer than to be responsible for one to be laid off the job due to careless planning on my part.

While we're here, I assume that there's nothing off with these profiles as currently presented?
Get your Portable ID!

Though he may have his flaws and faults, he was a husband and a father without equal. May the Angels welcome and accept him with open arms.

Rest in Peace, Dad
sniffycrab
Exalted Amphibian

Post by sniffycrab »

I suggest using the Scale rules for Strength. In my mind Monster Girls are just stronger then humans.
Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Sabersonic »

At least the less humanoid demi-humans. The others are largely case by case from what I recall. Still, I'll keep that idea inind.
Get your Portable ID!

Rest in Peace, Dad
Atmo
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Atmo »

The only problem would be if you posted the Kenkou Cross musumes... Well, you can make a Tumblr blog to post them under R18 and post the link here to the interested people to see them. Or Imgur, but the images should be privated to avoid problems.
Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Sabersonic »

Well, I altered the above monster girl templates so that I took into account the Scale Advantage as sniffycrab advised. Thus, the Lamia and Harpy Templates are 2 points each while the Centaur are 4 points. Not really sure how to make note on said templates which Ability would have the Scale Advantage beyond altering the TV and even then it's not a full-proof solution, what with Harpy's not having any Armored on their respective template and Strong not part of the TV calculations.
Atmo wrote:The only problem would be if you posted the Kenkou Cross musumes... Well, you can make a Tumblr blog to post them under R18 and post the link here to the interested people to see them. Or Imgur, but the images should be privated to avoid problems.
To be honest, I'm not really into the social media/networking scene beyond forums. I've heard not so good tales about them, especially Tumblr. Though now that it crossed my mind, probably would be best to just link potentially suggestive imagery with the "NSFW Imagery" hyperlinked for proper warning and disclaimer in future entries.
Get your Portable ID!

Rest in Peace, Dad
Atmo
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Atmo »

You don't have to worry with those communities if you keep low profile.
sniffycrab
Exalted Amphibian

Post by sniffycrab »

Sabersonic wrote:Well, I altered the above monster girl templates so that I took into account the Scale Advantage as sniffycrab advised. Thus, the Lamia and Harpy Templates are 2 points each while the Centaur are 4 points. Not really sure how to make note on said templates which Ability would have the Scale Advantage beyond altering the TV and even then it's not a full-proof solution, what with Harpy's not having any Armored on their respective template and Strong not part of the TV calculations.
Atmo wrote:The only problem would be if you posted the Kenkou Cross musumes... Well, you can make a Tumblr blog to post them under R18 and post the link here to the interested people to see them. Or Imgur, but the images should be privated to avoid problems.
To be honest, I'm not really into the social media/networking scene beyond forums. I've heard not so good tales about them, especially Tumblr. Though now that it crossed my mind, probably would be best to just link potentially suggestive imagery with the "NSFW Imagery" hyperlinked for proper warning and disclaimer in future entries.
Well to note scale you put an * next to the attribute then at the bottom explain it. For Example Strong* +2.

* Indicates Monster Girl strength wich surpasses the human norm.

Too be honest I also been grappling with Super Strength and the Scale system. How do you reflect the DX value of a super strong character? We might just have to go with giving Super Strong characters a bunch of dice in Strong. In "Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou"'s case I doubt there would be much fighting or Monster vs human combat so you can just Scale it and say Monster girls got advantage in raw strength.

Clay, come out here and give us rules for super strength please?
Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Sabersonic »

Okay, I edited the profiles once more so that 1) The potentially-NSFW imagery are linked rather than published openly, and 2) inserted the asterisk/footnote for noted Attributes that have the Scaled Advantage as sniffycrab suggested. Not sure if the placement of said asterisk in between the Attribute Name and quotation marks are appropriate enough or not.

Speaking of sniffycrab:
sniffycrab wrote:Too be honest I also been grappling with Super Strength and the Scale system. How do you reflect the DX value of a super strong character? We might just have to go with giving Super Strong characters a bunch of dice in Strong. In "Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou"'s case I doubt there would be much fighting or Monster vs human combat so you can just Scale it and say Monster girls got advantage in raw strength.

Clay, come out here and give us rules for super strength please?
I'm gonna hold off on subsequent species template entries until I at least give Clay a word in this topic edge-wise. Or a week, whichever comes first.
Get your Portable ID!

Rest in Peace, Dad
sniffycrab
Exalted Amphibian

Post by sniffycrab »

I think you did a great job Sabersonic. I could picture these monster girl templates being used an OVA game as they are now.

I like the new attribute "Many Handed" and ask to use it in one of my games.
Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Sabersonic »

sniffycrab wrote:I like the new attribute "Many Handed" and ask to use it in one of my games.
Just give credit where credit's due. And by that I mean BESM, I just loosely translated it to OVA2e terms. Well that, and I added the detail of using the level of Many-Handed as a dice bonus. Figured it could be used more than just an indicator of how many arms one has, especially in certain combat situations and the like.
Get your Portable ID!

Rest in Peace, Dad
Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Sabersonic »

Eh, I waited long enough, and this particular issue has some importance that need to be answered, especially since the books are ready to be delivered. Basically it's a rather important query if one wanted to replicate the combining robos of super-sentai fame and similar.

EDIT: Though my issue with "Fusion" as Clay calls it still stands, he stated that it's not really required when Accidental Transformation will fit just as well. Inquiry still stands on both the Fusion process and Companion sharing Attributes though.....

Before I ramble on, meet the Dullahan Template:
Dullahan (5 Points)
The Dullahan is one of numerous humanoid species that were publicly revealed three years ago with the adoption of the Extraspecies Exchange Program sponsored by the UN. The Dullahan is unique in that it has a detachable head that can operate independently of its body and vice versa. However, the powers of the Dullahan are quite diminished if both the body and the head are separated from each other at a significant enough distance. Instead, the head is able to comprehend the physical condition of its own body though typically via touch since the body has no other senses without the head to telepathically communicate with the body of the other four senses. Otherwise, the Dullahan have supernatural abilities and affinity with the recently deceased. Most notably of these supernatural powers is the Dullahan ability to sense and track down those that are about to die.

TV: 7 (12 Scaled)
DX[END] - Attack
  • -[-] -
Level - Ability
  • +2 - Armored*
  • +2 - Knowledge “Underworld and Afterlife”
  • +1 - Perceptive “Spirits”
  • +1 - Perceptive “Those upon the Brink of Death”
  • +1 - Psychic “Body”
  • +1 - Spirit Medium
  • +0 - Strong*
  • +2 - Tough
  • +1 - Unique “All Gates Unlock and All Barriers Removed from Path of Travel”
  • +1 - Unique “Detachable Head”
  • +2 - Vigorous
Level - Weakness
  • -3 - Accidental Transformation “Misplaced Head” (Becomes Blind, Death, and Mute)
  • -1 - Bizarre Appearance “Blue Skin and Discolored Sclera”
  • -3 - Fear “Gold”
  • -1 - Overconfident
  • -1 - Stubborn
* Indicates that Character Ability/ies are of higher value than human norm, thus applicable for Scaled Advantage.
Yeah, this reedit of the Dullahan isn't as combat ready as the original, but I figured that it'll be something for individual Dullahan rather than the entire species.
Last edited by Sabersonic on Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Get your Portable ID!

Rest in Peace, Dad
Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Sabersonic »

I think it's been long enough since anyone had put in a word edge-wise on the whole concept of "Metamorphosis/Gattai through Transformation". Enough for me to assume that such a tactic is well within the boundaries of the OVA2e ruleset. The same with the Companion and its base HP and EP values.

EDIT: As with the Dullahan, the whole transformation issue for the Slime is replaced with Accidental Transformation.
EDIT 07-10-2015: NSFW Images replaced with official imagery from Anime.

Moving on with the Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou version of the Slime.
Slime (8 Points)
The Slime is one of numerous non-humanoid species that were publically revealed three years ago with the adoption of the Extraspecies Exchange Program sponsored by the UN. There is little known data of the Slime due to infrequent encounters with the creatures. However, it is known that though it seeks water, if it is immersed or at the very least reaches a critical saturation point it will significantly weaken if not kill the Slime. Additionally, it is able to take on the shape of a humanoid being and can even change the appearance when enough water is absorbed.

While in the default humanoid form of the Slime, it gains additional manipulative appendages in addition to being able to communicate with non-telepathic beings though physical touch of either its arms or its slime antennae as well as loose much of its weaknesses due to its small stature.

HEALTH: 50
ENDURANCE: 50
TV: 10 (15 Scaled)
DX[END] - Attack
  • 0[0] - “Water Jet” (Accurate x2; Barrier Buster; Overwhelming; Ranged, Strength-Powered. Buildup; Ineffective; No Damage; Requirement, Water.)
Level - Ability
  • +1 Agile*
  • +3 - Armored* “Elastic Hide”
  • +1 - Beautiful
  • +1 - Cute!
  • +1 - Evasive*
  • +1 - Healer
  • +3 - Heightened Senses “Taste”
  • +1 - Iron-Will
  • +5 - Knowledge “Mimicry”
  • +2 - Many-Handed “Slime Hair Appendages”
  • +2 - Perceptive “Water-Sense”
  • +1 - Psychic
  • +3 - Resistance “Toxins and Poisons”
  • +5 - Shape-Shifter
  • +1 - Smart
  • +1 - Tough
  • +1 - Vigorous
  • +3 - Unique “Slippery Skin”
Level - Weakness
  • -3 - Accidental Transformation “Dehydrated Body” (Awkward Size, Mute, No Arms, Cannot Heal, Greater Obsession and Compulsion for Water, Weak Willed)
  • -2 - Compulsion “Water”
  • -2 - Dependency “Water”
  • -3 - Fear “Water Saturation”
  • -3 - Kind-Hearted
  • -1 - Impulsive
  • -1 - Oblivious
  • -2 - Obsession “Water”
  • -1 - Precondition Use “Smart” (Chemical and/or Mineral Particulate Water)
  • -3 - Reduced Use “Psychic” (Touch Only)
  • -3 - Vulnerability “Water Saturation”
  • -2 - Weak*
I know that this particular template is rather, well, steep when it comes to the Base Zero Character Creation Rule, but this is basically the bare minimum and would more often then not fit the role of an NPC as a mascot or some other type of character designated as comedy relief. Or, as the alternate form indicated, a malleable and powerful ally when the situation calls for it.

I'm sure there'll be some suggestions that the forum'll put down to cut down the cost of this particular template significantly.

Anyway, next up is the Merfolk Template.
Merfolk (5 points)
The Merfolk are one of numerous demi-humanoid species that were publicly revealed three years ago with the adoption of the Extraspecies Exchange Program sponsored by the UN. Merfolk are well known for their physical beauty along with their amphibious nature in that they are able to breathe air as well as water, though when on dry land they are effectively immobile. They keep hydrated when out of water thanks in large part due to their skin excreting a slime-like membrane, though this makes it difficult for them to wear clothing without the risk of the item slipping off.

Since many Merfolk live in the deepest parts of the ocean, they are highly resistant to freezing water temperatures and extreme water temperatures and are able to resist freezing cold to an extent. They are also excellent swimmers due to their aquatic natures, capable of reaching high velocities in water.

Like nearly all demi-humanoid species, Merfolk become more instinctively driven and have no inhibitions whatsoever during the night of a full moon.

HEALTH: 40
ENDURANCE: 40
TV: 5 (10 Scaled)
DX[END] - Attack
  • -[-] -
Level - Ability
  • +2 - Beautiful
  • +1 - Knowledge “Marine Biology”
  • +2 - Life Support
  • +1 - Perceptive “Water-Sense”
  • +1 - Smart
  • +1 - Strong*
  • +3 - Swimming*
  • +1 - Unique “Slippery Skin”
Level - Weakness
  • -1 - Dependency “Humid Air”
  • -3 - Impaired Movement “Walking”
  • -1 - Vulnerability “Chlorinated Water”
And with this template comes a new Weakness. I haven't really found a similar type of Weakness in my copy of the PDF so I had to come up with this one. Though unlike the previous incarnation, I think this one's pretty much scratch-made.
Impaired Movement – You can’t really move far, if at all. Whether it’s an old injury, mental disability, or just outright incompatible anatomy/biology, you simply cannot move at the same rate as your companions and neighbors. At Level 1, you cannot perform quick movements and are largely slow. At Level 2, it takes you a prohibited amount of time to get anywhere because your movements are so slow that you can barely beat a crawling worm or infant. At Level 3, you can’t move anywhere without assistance either from a close friend or some form of technology that can easily be taken from you.
Finally, there's the Arachne, or more popularly known as a Spider-Woman. And no, I don't mean the Marvel character. Though then again, that would be an interesting encounter.....
Arachne (5 Points)
The Arachne is one of numerous demi-humanoid species that were publicly revealed three years ago with the adoption of the Extraspecies Exchange Program sponsored by the UN. Though not inherently a dangerous species, the Arachne are extremely unpopular due to their “monstrous” arachnid body forms even though their silk is highly valuable. As an arachnid-like species, the Arachne possess multiple qualities of spiders beyond their ability to spin silk such as the ability to climb walls and use their spider silk offensively to grapple onto their prey rather than just use their silk passively to construct webs, though their webs have been used to sense vibrations. Arachne are also incredibly fast in both locomotion and reflexes mirroring their arachnid-like instincts to capture prey.

Like nearly all demi-humanoid species, Arachne become more instinctively driven and have no inhibitions whatsoever during the night of a full moon.

ENDURANCE: 40
TV: 15 (20 Scaled)
DX[END] - Attack
  • 0[5] - “Silk Entanglement” (Accurate x3; Area Effect; Barrier Buster; Fatiguing; Paralyzing; Trap. Buildup; Ineffective; Low Penetration x2; No Damage)
Level - Ability
  • +1 - Agile*
  • +2 - Art of Invisibility
  • +1 - Attack “Claws”
  • +2 - Armored “Exoskeleton”
  • +1 - Beautiful
  • +1 - Dexterous
  • +2 - Evasive*
  • +2 - Knowledge “Knitting”
  • +2 - Intimidating
  • +1 - Intuitive
  • +2 - Knowledge “Climb Surfaces”
  • +1 - Perceptive
  • +2 - Quick*
  • +3 - Strong*
  • +2 - Tough
Level - Weakness
  • -2 - Awkward Size
  • -3 - Bizarre Appearance
  • -1 - Emotionless
  • -1 - Fear “Creatures that cannot be trapped”
  • -2 - Impaired Sense “Taste”
  • -1 - Loner
  • -1 - Obsession “Set Web Traps and Entanglement”
And that'll be it for the moment. So until next time, do these templates pass mustard or should there be some alterations, like the slime template? How about the Impaired Movement weakness, is it satisfactory as well?
Last edited by Sabersonic on Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:47 am, edited 7 times in total.
Get your Portable ID!

Rest in Peace, Dad
sniffycrab
Exalted Amphibian

Post by sniffycrab »

I'm not sure how to qualify Inept Ranged Defense. Inept is a knowledge or skill the character sucks at but thinks they are good at. In my opinion you should drop Ineptitude Ranged Defemce and Knowledge (Balance) as Balance is already covered by her agile stat.