Dimension W

Discuss rule quandaries, supplements, or anything else OVA related here.

Moderators: Clay, Jade

Clay
Dangerously Sane

Dimension W

Post by Clay »

So after a few months bogged down with freelance work, I had time to make a little update to my blog. Fans of Dimension W, rejoice! (And non-fans, it’s a pretty nice show. Might be worth checking out!)

http://blog.claygardner.com/2016/10/25/ ... -the-past/
Belisarion
Worthy Tortoise

Re: Dimension W

Post by Belisarion »

Pai and Yakumo from 3x3 eyes are my favorite duo.
Malancthon
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Malancthon »

I'm not familiar with Dimension W, but it looks worth checking out. Very nice builds, though! Always nice to see something new!

I don't have a particular favorite, so I'll just leave a classic.
Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Sabersonic »

Just finished watching the series on my cable provider's OnDemand section, pretty sure it was under Adult Swim.

Though I'm still trying to figure out how the heck a new spacial dimension's suppose to provide limitless energy. Hyperspace-like, sure I can understanding, but something related to height, width, and length? Or is that suppose to be a throwback to all those "Ether" and "Forth Dimension" talks of the Victorian Era?

Ranting aside, the stats for the two main leads does give a useful, if not important, reference in how one stats a character in OVA2e. Especially in one gynoid Mira.

Though shouldn't her Knock-Out slap be considered an attack variation :lol: ?
Get your Portable ID!

Though he may have his flaws and faults, he was a husband and a father without equal. May the Angels welcome and accept him with open arms.

Rest in Peace, Dad
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

Hah, yes, the thought occurred to me to actually stat out a "slap" for Mira, but I elected not to elaborate on specific attacks for her, both for time concerns and the fact she doesn't really have any other "trademark" moves throughout the show itself.

As for the plausibility of Dimension W, I have to agree using a spacial dimension as a source of energy doesn't make a lot of sense, but then again, I don't suppose humanoid androids in a near-future setting do either. ;)