Revision changes?

Discuss rule quandaries, supplements, or anything else OVA related here.

Moderators: Clay, Jade

Force Gaia
Shelled Plebeian

Revision changes?

Post by Force Gaia »

Having not looked at my drivethurpg account recently i noticed my pdf of OVA was over a year out of date. Having downloaded it and started comparing to the sept 2014 edition i had, I'm wondering if there's any chance of a change set so i know what has changed exactly without me needing to hunt trough the entire book.

a couple i did see did confuse me though, and I'm not sure if they were errors in my old version or if a calculation hasn't been updated. The one i note the most was Miho's Sniper rifle attack, that got -1 roll, without any changes to her combat stats or the attack's perks

So can anyone tell me of anything that has changed or point me at an official change set?
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Re: Revision changes?

Post by Clay »

Most of the revisions were error corrections like this. I’m afraid there’s not a list of these, but you won’t find any actual changes to the rules. I think the only literal change to a character is I adjusted Ai’s Abilities to feature the No Gesture Perk. (There were slightly more extensive revisions between the Kickstarter and public releases of the PDF, but again, nothing that will drastically alter how you play.)

Just dump the old PDF and start using the new one. If you have printed out any of the characters before, I would recommend reprinting them.