DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!

Discuss rule quandaries, supplements, or anything else OVA related here.

Moderators: Clay, Jade

ZenoForce88
Shelled Plebeian

DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!

Post by ZenoForce88 »

Hello, community! You've all been great in the past when I needed help, so let's do an exercise in character creation! Today's Topic, The Dead or Alive 5 Girls! I would love to see what you all can come up with in creating the girls from the Dead or Alive series of fighting games. I'm still figuring out how the DXs and the Attack Pools and Defense Pools all work, as well as weaknesses, do they all give penalties? do some of them give penalties and you have to RP out the rest? I dunno! :lol: But once I figure it out, I'll post my own builds of the DoA Girls.

For now, though, let's see what the community can come up with!
sniffycrab
Exalted Amphibian

Re: DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!

Post by sniffycrab »

Why just the girls? Don't the guys get in on it to? I'd love to see Bass or Zack statted up as a character!!
ZenoForce88
Shelled Plebeian

Post by ZenoForce88 »

Well....because I don't really like the male fighters >.>

But sure let's get all the DoA fighters in on the action. Except Zack.....He gets on my nerves <. <
sniffycrab
Exalted Amphibian

Post by sniffycrab »

ZenoForce88 wrote:Well....because I don't really like the male fighters >.>

But sure let's get all the DoA fighters in on the action. Except Zack.....He gets on my nerves <. <
But everyone loves to beat the crap out of Zack!

Well I assume they need to all need to have the same amount of HP if you want to keep it like the game. So all characters +1 tough. I imagine Abilities would be similar and the various attacks will set them apart.
ZenoForce88
Shelled Plebeian

Post by ZenoForce88 »

Not entirety, I figure build what they are supposed to represent rather then the balance shown in the game. I mean even if they all have the same health they all play diffrently. Some hit hard but slow, others are best if played with an evasion tactics while some hit fast but each individual hit isn't as strong as sone other characters. Heck we could look to the game booklet or the wiki to flesh them out into usable characters with their back stories and hobbies all listed out.
Joe_Mello
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Joe_Mello »

sniffycrab wrote:Why just the girls? Don't the guys get in on it to?
They have those?

(Also, does everyone get +2 Knowledge: Volleyball?)
Joe_Mello: Could you make a common sense roll, please, Ryu?
Ryushikaze: With Smart?
Joe_Mello: Sure
*Ryushikaze rolls*
Joe_Mello: SHE'S DEAD!
ZenoForce88
Shelled Plebeian

Post by ZenoForce88 »

Well if you wanna draw from the fan service games sure give them knowledge volleyball 2! :P