Rule Revisions in the Final Release

Discuss rule quandaries, supplements, or anything else OVA related here.

Moderators: Clay, Jade

Clay
Dangerously Sane

Rule Revisions in the Final Release

Post by Clay »

Hey everyone. For those of you who got an early copy of the game through Kickstarter, you’ll find a few slight changes to the rules. I’ve included them here so you don’t have to hunt them out individually.
  • p. 51 Combat Expert is slightly broader in its suggested applications.
    p. 58 The rules for combining Minions have been clarified.
    p. 60 The way Resistance works has been adjusted.
    p. 60 Shape-Shifter has had the contents of its levels adjusted.
    p. 74 The number of times an Ability can be used with Limited Uses has been adjusted.
    p. 82 Vulnerability’s text has been clarified in how it is used against non-damaging Abilities.
    p. 84 Continued Effect has had its effectiveness increased and its duration decreased. The end result is the same, but easier to keep track of.
    p. 86 Will Attack’s Attack Roll now consists of Iron-Willed and Weak-Willed.
    p. 87 Ammunition has been modified to be consistent with Limited Uses.
    p. 88 Delayed now takes effect before your next turn, not the end of the Round.
    p. 99 The “Rolling All Ones” section has been added to Special Considerations.
    p. 108 Acting Multiple Times has been clarified to not allow attacking the same target multiple times.
    p. 124 Calculating TV for Secondary and Extra NPCs has been modified.
Edsel
Worthy Tortoise

Re: Rule Revisions in the Final Release

Post by Edsel »

Thank you very much!
"I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, sliders, or espers here, come join me. That is all." ~Suzumiya Haruhi