Why no one interrupts Fukikio's transformation sequence:

Discuss rule quandaries, supplements, or anything else OVA related here.

Moderators: Clay, Jade

Chris Brady
Exalted Amphibian

Why no one interrupts Fukikio's transformation sequence:

Post by Chris Brady »

A friend of mine found this. Scary stuff...

http://danshive.tumblr.com/post/9427767 ... d-during-a
"And now my friends, a Dragon's Toast! To life's little blessings; wars, plagues and all forms of evil. Their presence keeps us alert-- And their absence keeps us grateful!" - T.A. Barron
Sabersonic
Exalted Amphibian

Re: Why no one interrupts Fukikio's transformation sequence:

Post by Sabersonic »

You just know that someone's gonna wanna try and stat that transformation attack, even if it's for the lulz.
Get your Portable ID!

Though he may have his flaws and faults, he was a husband and a father without equal. May the Angels welcome and accept him with open arms.

Rest in Peace, Dad
cassius335
Worthy Tortoise

Post by cassius335 »

Sabersonic wrote:You just know that someone's gonna wanna try and stat that transformation attack, even if it's for the lulz.
You could just use Transformation's rating, presumably (with maybe a bonus for point-blank range)
sniffycrab
Exalted Amphibian

Post by sniffycrab »

Well transformations are supposed to be instant no matter how long you describe them.

...That said, I'd still want to use my transformation dice as an opening attack. It just seems so cool!
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

Haha, I remember that article. I think I even tweeted it once. Always fun applying “science” to topics like these.
PandaDad
Shelled Plebeian

Post by PandaDad »

Wow. That's just about worthy of my Champions GMs, who are a pair of very nutty anime-fan aerospace engineers who know better than to apply real world physics to superhero gaming. So gonna share this with them (even if it means my character's next rabid fangirl pursuit will be a bunch of magical girls).
"Let the plum tree wither in place of the peach. Sit on the mountain and watch the tigers fight. Loot a burning house. And never, ever forget that your foe has also studied Sun Tzu." ~ XiongMao the Cranky
Chris Brady
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Chris Brady »

The reason that Fuki in our campaign doesn't transform near people is that she's a nice girl. She doesn't kill. Unlike Auron or Aurunox (Whom have toned it down because she's just child.)
"And now my friends, a Dragon's Toast! To life's little blessings; wars, plagues and all forms of evil. Their presence keeps us alert-- And their absence keeps us grateful!" - T.A. Barron