Kickstarter!

Discuss rule quandaries, supplements, or anything else OVA related here.

Moderators: Clay, Jade

cassius335
Worthy Tortoise

Re: Kickstarter!

Post by cassius335 »

Chris Brady wrote:Can we also get an ETA on the PDF? Because it says August, HOWEVER, as we all know books and printing are finicky things, if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen, but if it is, can we know when to expect it?

Early, mid, late August? Pushed to September?
Seconded. Even a slightly better idea of what's happening would be appreciated.
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

I'll just leave this here...

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/165 ... sts/560477

Also Coops: Most people included a shipping address and a list of add-ons already when they sent their paypal payment, so there's not much call for a survey for them. But if you need to change any information you've provided me, just send an email and I'll make sure my notes reflect it.
Chris Brady
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Chris Brady »

That's exactly what I needed to know.

Remember Clay, some of us might have been Project backers but had to cancel that and send you the money via Paypal, which KS doesn't do. So we don't show up on the backer list. :)

Thank you.
"And now my friends, a Dragon's Toast! To life's little blessings; wars, plagues and all forms of evil. Their presence keeps us alert-- And their absence keeps us grateful!" - T.A. Barron
Chris Brady
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Chris Brady »

Any updates? It's been 3 weeks (literally) from the last query. :)
"And now my friends, a Dragon's Toast! To life's little blessings; wars, plagues and all forms of evil. Their presence keeps us alert-- And their absence keeps us grateful!" - T.A. Barron
DarthFox
Shelled Plebeian

Post by DarthFox »

Any news Clay?
Chris Brady
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Chris Brady »

I had some news. My Paypal payment to Clay got returned.
cassius335
Worthy Tortoise

Post by cassius335 »

Chris Brady wrote:I had some news. My Paypal payment to Clay got returned.
Wow, you're really not having any luck with that are you?
Chris Brady
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Chris Brady »

Apparently not. I'm throwing money at Clay and he dun want it. :(
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

Chris, I have no idea why your payment got returned. My only guess is something happened converting the funds...you did pay in Canadian Dollars right? I can only ask that you try the payment again, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

I'm still working hard on the book. I'll post more specific news when I have it, but getting great art pieces all the time. :)
Chris Brady
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Chris Brady »

Clay wrote:Chris, I have no idea why your payment got returned. My only guess is something happened converting the funds...you did pay in Canadian Dollars right? I can only ask that you try the payment again, and I apologize for the inconvenience.
Yes, I did. As the exchange rate my have changed, I will resend the payment for 40USD back on the 9th, when I have more money, just to cover the extra, if there is any.
Clay wrote:I'm still working hard on the book. I'll post more specific news when I have it, but getting great art pieces all the time. :)
That's all we need to know, Clay. Please, at least once a month, let us know these things. And let us know that if you can it will be monthly.
cassius335
Worthy Tortoise

Post by cassius335 »

Hopefully Clay will have good news for us this month....
Chris Brady
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Chris Brady »

Actually, correction. I paid in USD, the funds were converted FROM CDN to USD. So you should have gotten $40. What the message told me was that you never claimed it, Clay.
Atmo
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Atmo »

Preview on hands, now i can make my *hard worked* Miko!
cassius335
Worthy Tortoise

Post by cassius335 »

I get the feeling the Player Books could use an update. Combat Expert seems to have lost it's roll Vs Defense.
Chris Brady
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Chris Brady »

Atmo, you got your copy??