Kickstarter!

Discuss rule quandaries, supplements, or anything else OVA related here.

Moderators: Clay, Jade

Clay
Dangerously Sane

Re: Kickstarter!

Post by Clay »

A4 and US Letter are pretty similar, but you can tell they're different files by the margins. The A4 sheet has more white space down the center and to the left and right, while the Letter sheet has bigger margins above and below.
Atmo
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Atmo »

Clay wrote:A4 and US Letter are pretty similar, but you can tell they're different files by the margins. The A4 sheet has more white space down the center and to the left and right, while the Letter sheet has bigger margins above and below.
At least i have something to show people how OVA is like. :)
Adeene
Shelled Plebeian

Post by Adeene »

aw dip. I haven't gotten my digital package yet (pledged $30). Not to be impatient or anything... when will you be sending out the survey email thingy so you know where to send everything?

I can't wait to play this game :)
Adeene
Shelled Plebeian

Post by Adeene »

pssttt... found it :D Thanks
Chris Brady
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Chris Brady »

OK, at this point I think there's no way my KS application is going to finish. It seems that Amazon, as always, has an issue with me. And won't talk to me about it. Is there a way to PM Clay and see about getting him a PayPal payment for it?
"And now my friends, a Dragon's Toast! To life's little blessings; wars, plagues and all forms of evil. Their presence keeps us alert-- And their absence keeps us grateful!" - T.A. Barron
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

Probably the best way to contact me is through the contact link on wiseturtle.com.

Kickstarter still lists a few pledgers as "processing." These are not canceled or rejected, but neither are they completed either. I still think these should eventually work themselves out, but if they don't, of course you can contact me directly and we'll set up something through PayPal.
Chris Brady
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Chris Brady »

Clay wrote:Probably the best way to contact me is through the contact link on wiseturtle.com.

Kickstarter still lists a few pledgers as "processing." These are not canceled or rejected, but neither are they completed either. I still think these should eventually work themselves out, but if they don't, of course you can contact me directly and we'll set up something through PayPal.
That's exactly my plan. I've even sent some money to myself for that purpose. I'll contact you ASAP.
"And now my friends, a Dragon's Toast! To life's little blessings; wars, plagues and all forms of evil. Their presence keeps us alert-- And their absence keeps us grateful!" - T.A. Barron
Daphnaie
Shelled Plebeian

Post by Daphnaie »

Thought I should drop by and say congratulations on the successful Kickstarter Clay!

I played some games of OVA years ago and really enjoyed the system, even if there were a few flaws in it. So I was quite pleased to come across the Kickstarter before it ended. You got my pledge, and I'm looking forwarding to running another game once I have the revised rules! ^_^
Coops
Shelled Plebeian

Post by Coops »

Hi all,

I was late to the party and didn't get into Kickstarter but was able to speak to Clay about making a Paypal contribution. I'm now just trying to figure out what happens now, the payment's been sent, but I'm sure I need to fill out a Survey for shipment, etc. Anyway, If anyone has the skinny on what the procedure is for the late paypal crowd. I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

Btw, first time posting here! Hopefully, I'll be able to get a Bebop/Shamploo campaign going with my players soon. 8)
cassius335
Worthy Tortoise

Post by cassius335 »

Coops wrote:Hi all,

I was late to the party and didn't get into Kickstarter but was able to speak to Clay about making a Paypal contribution. I'm now just trying to figure out what happens now, the payment's been sent, but I'm sure I need to fill out a Survey for shipment, etc. Anyway, If anyone has the skinny on what the procedure is for the late paypal crowd. I'd appreciate it! Thanks!
Since you're already in touch with Clay, presumably he'll message you with anything he needs.
Chris Brady
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Chris Brady »

Coops wrote:Hi all,

Btw, first time posting here! Hopefully, I'll be able to get a Bebop/Shamploo campaign going with my players soon. 8)
How did you reach him? I sent him an E-mail got nothing back in the last three days.
Coops
Shelled Plebeian

Post by Coops »

I used the Kickstarter messaging system as I couldn't figure out how to send him a PM on these boards. I sent him a follow-up email after sending him a payment about 6 days ago, but I figure he is just REALLY busy atm. I'm not worried, just anxious to get my grubby hands on the new OVA! 8)
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

Daphnaie: Thanks! Welcome to the boards! :)

Coops: When I send out the KS survey (which will be soon), I will duplicate its contents via email for anyone who had to back outside of the KS eco-system. ALSO welcome to the boards!

Chris: As Coops guessed, I am very busy working on OVA and all that comes with it, but sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I've sent a reply now.
Coops
Shelled Plebeian

Post by Coops »

Hey all,

I noticed on Kickstarter that the surveys for OVA had been sent out to the backers on July 15th. Did the surveys go out to those of us that contributed after the kickstarter ended? I haven't seen it in my email, so I was just curious. Thanks!

Coops
Chris Brady
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Chris Brady »

Can we also get an ETA on the PDF? Because it says August, HOWEVER, as we all know books and printing are finicky things, if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen, but if it is, can we know when to expect it?

Early, mid, late August? Pushed to September?