Gencon

A free-for-all place for any discussion under the sun. Just find yourself a log and chat away!

Moderators: Clay, Jade

herowithoutacause
Shelled Plebeian

Gencon

Post by herowithoutacause »

So is Wise Turtle Publishing going to have any representation at Gencon? OVA looks really promising and it would be cool to see first hand what's being worked on, and to chat with Clay and Wise Turtle... :D
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

Not this year! We're just trying to get the product out the door, so that is our main concern. Once the product has been released, we'll start working on the promotion side of things.

As a side note, Wise Turtle, despite his infamous mouth, is quite reclusive, and I have a feeling he may not attend such conventions where "the unwashed masses" congregate.

But I'll see what I can do. ^^
Tenka
Shelled Plebeian

Post by Tenka »

Clay wrote:As a side note, Wise Turtle, despite his infamous mouth, is quite reclusive, and I have a feeling he may not attend such conventions where "the unwashed masses" congregate.

But I'll see what I can do. ^^
I suspect that a big turtle screaming "Cowabungaaa!" would have a positive effect on the attention your booth gets.

Just a thought.
Wise Turtle
Wise Sage

Post by Wise Turtle »

I shall now take the time to reference a very enlightening document on this subject.

http://www.wiseturtle.com/whoarewe.html

Please note a box towards the lower left concerning this very possibility.

Thank you.

Post by Guest »

Wise Turtle wrote:I shall now take the time to reference a very enlightening document on this subject.

http://www.wiseturtle.com/whoarewe.html

Please note a box towards the lower left concerning this very possibility.

Thank you.
I knew of this little box. I'm the one guy who went through all the website just so that I could whine about dead links and drive Clay mad. But you'll notice that I didn't suggest that you said cowanbunga but that you screamed cowabungaaa.
Wise Turtle
Wise Sage

Post by Wise Turtle »

Feh. Paltry Semantics.
Tenka
Shelled Plebeian

Post by Tenka »

Wise Turtle wrote:Feh. Paltry Semantics.
So words don't matter? *innocent smile*