Battlemaster High

A free-for-all place for any discussion under the sun. Just find yourself a log and chat away!

Moderators: Clay, Jade

Caspian

Battlemaster High

Post by Caspian »

Hi,

I purchased the OVA rpg today and while reading through it I just kept thinking to myself "This has to be connected to Battlemaster High somehow..." Sure enough I was right when I read the afterword. I was just wanting to say that I downloaded much of the characters and NPCs from the BMH website ohh roughly 5 years ago and I had some enjoyable times running some games at the High School. So, Thanks!It was rarely more than a mini-series, but BMH made for some great games. (Father Buzzsaw was a personal fav of mine).

Are there any possible plans for publishing a BMH rpg through Wise Turtle?

I'm a staff reviewer at d20zines and will likely be doing a review of OVA within a week for the site.

Dallas Parsons
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

Long-time visitors to wiseturtle.com might remember a BMH supplement on the products page. However, the original creator decided against having the product "for pay." I was going to release it anyway as a free product, but hard drive troubles occured and interest waned. Eventually I removed it from the list.

As it stands, I have 40 pages of completely rewritten material for it, but most of the rewritten character bios are lost on an old hard drive. Maybe I'll pick it up again some day, but maybe not.

Either way, I'm glad to hear you had good times with it, and I hope you likewise make good memories with OVA! Thanks in advance for the review, too.
Woodgog

Battlemaster High

Post by Woodgog »

I volunteered to help with the art! I think I MIGHT have some of the old stuff. I would have to look . . . If you interested that it >cuz I am interested honestly<

My email is Nikka.Orchel@verizon.net

Post by Guest »

Is Battlemaster High anything like Tenjou Tenge? I'm watching that series and it is awesome!