Howdy folks!

A free-for-all place for any discussion under the sun. Just find yourself a log and chat away!

Moderators: Clay, Jade

Beli
Worthy Tortoise

Howdy folks!

Post by Beli »

I just wanted to say hi, as this is my first time here on the boards. I just found this little gem, and being both an avid anime fan as well as a long time roleplayer, I had to pick it up. So, RPGNow got a little more money from me. ^_^

Now, I have not read through everything yet, but OVA seems to be an interesting mix of stat and story gaming. I'm going to give myself a day or two to read through it, and I have a feeling I'm going to be happy.

A quick question though, is the Adventure contest still on? I have a few ideas for opening games, and thought it might be interesting to give it a go. Ater I read through the system, of course.

Until next time!
-Beli

[edit]
- 5.1.05 -
The Adventure Design Contest is now over! The submissions will be considered and a winner will be announced in the coming weeks. Congratulations to all who entered, and good luck!
Just ignore the last question. I think I found my answer. >_<;
Roleplay does not begin with everyone else.
Roleplay begins with you.
Cloud
Savior of Turtles

Post by Cloud »

How goes it. Glad to meet another OVA fan. Im not online too much because of a tight schedule but hopefully that will change.
Watch this and all will become clear...http://tinyurl.com/m7qr3rq