New Guy

A free-for-all place for any discussion under the sun. Just find yourself a log and chat away!

Moderators: Clay, Jade

jakk9000
Worthy Tortoise

New Guy

Post by jakk9000 »

Hi All. I got too excited and forgot to introduce myself.
I am Jakk9000 avid anime fan.

My likes are Anime, Video Games, PnP RPGs, salads with chili on them, cooking from time to time, Chocolate milk, and when I can cosplaying when I have a new costume.

Dislikes: Anyone who thinks all anime is for little kids and not for older people, cold food, and cold showers.

Current faves

Anime: Ouran High School Host Club
Video Games: Mass Effect
American TV: Scrubs
British TV: The Gram Nortian Show
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

Welcome aboard, Jakk! A cosplayer now...it had to happen eventually *laughs* What are some costumes you've sported in the past?

I should check out Ouran...I've heard it's a good series. I wonder if the manga or the anime is the better way to go?
jakk9000
Worthy Tortoise

Stuff

Post by jakk9000 »

I have gone to conventions as Link, Goku, and Morinozuka (from Ouran).

I haven't read the manga (I can't read Japanese yet *cries in the corner and rubs the floor with hid pointer finger in a circular motion*) But I watched the fansub after getting the DVDs and as I said before its a fave of mine.
Clay
Dangerously Sane

Post by Clay »

Unless I'm totally off my rocker, Ouran is currently being released by Viz Media, and I think it's on its tenth volume by now. Might want to check it out next time you're browsing manga. :)
jakk9000
Worthy Tortoise

Post by jakk9000 »

O.o I didn't know. I don't have any mags that keep me up to date. I have to go get them.*runs off to the manga store*