What is your OVA campaign?

A free-for-all place for any discussion under the sun. Just find yourself a log and chat away!

Moderators: Clay, Jade

Beli
Worthy Tortoise

What is your OVA campaign?

Post by Beli »

Hi all. Figured I would put this here since it is not really a question for the OVA forum (at least, I don't think it is) *shrug*

I'd like to know what your current OVA campaign is, whether as a player or a GM. I have not yet tried to get an OVA campaign together quite yet, but I've finally weened my players from D20 with Savage Worlds.

Perhaps during FreeRPG day I can get a few people to try out the system. I'm sure a quick combat and follow the clues type game will work, but doubtful anything on the level of a full adventure. Just something to whet their whistles.

So, what's everyone playing with OVA?
Roleplay does not begin with everyone else.
Roleplay begins with you.
TheBouncyPherret
Exalted Amphibian

Post by TheBouncyPherret »

well, as of right now, I'm working on graduating college. Once that's over and done with, I'm gonna try to get a few of my D&D die-hards to try OVA. It's gonna be a chore, but I'm sure I can convince them to try something new...I hope ^_^;;

TPB
JuddG
Worthy Tortoise

Re: What is your OVA campaign?

Post by JuddG »

Beli wrote:I'd like to know what your current OVA campaign is, whether as a player or a GM.
"Future Perfect" is current game and is a transhumanist sci-fi romp. The universe if one I have gimmicked with a great deal over the years and the OVA game is set in a DMZ treaty zone where three forces use contractors as "cat's paws" to influence the systems within the DMZ. The players are a crew of a ship that takes jobs from these forces and tries to find a cause worth fighting for in all of it.

I am also set to play in a pal's "Shunts" game about some mildly superpowered people who are fighting for their freedom as a species from a government in an elseworld that just wants to use their powers or lock them away.
Judd M. Goswick
Gamemaster
Legion Anime/Gaming Society