Looking for stories, adventures, or fan groups

A free-for-all place for any discussion under the sun. Just find yourself a log and chat away!

Moderators: Clay, Jade

MrBananaShoes
Shelled Plebeian

Looking for stories, adventures, or fan groups

Post by MrBananaShoes »

I'm new to OVA (picked up the PDF earlier today) and I was wondering if there is a place with collected stories or adventures created by fans (or even Clay). And if there is a fan group or community Facebook page. I'm just looking to clean some creativity from others before trying to formulate my own game with friends. And digging through the forum seems tedious and daunting.
Blobathehutt
Exalted Amphibian

Re: Looking for stories, adventures, or fan groups

Post by Blobathehutt »

I did some D&D conversion stuff and I even wrote up an adventure in OVA you can check it out here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12710&start=15
You are who you chose to be.

If you like D&D please check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Dungeonmasterbloba

If you like RPGmaker games please come check mine out ;)
Indie DB: http://www.indiedb.com/games/mists-of-epsilon
sniffycrab
Exalted Amphibian

Post by sniffycrab »

Well I ran a sailor moon/tenshi muyo mashup where a space pirate crash landed in a magical girls back yard. It was a wonky character-centric game. The setting I most seen done in OVA is RWBY by Rooster Teeth. I hope that helps.
Atmo
Exalted Amphibian

Post by Atmo »

I started and finished a fantasy campaing that went on for 2 and a half years. I could do almost everything I wanted within the system except to make a good economy system; my fault for being lazy with D&D and... actually only D&D had a slightly adjusted economy system. My players are tired of using it at the moment, but it is very good.